Home – New Forums Tell me straight… Thoughts on new startup: Feedback Lite

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi all, I’ve just released a new start-up in the customer feedback space called Feedback Lite, and am interested in getting some review/suggestions on the following:

– The product in general (register for a free account and test it out!)
    – The public website design
    – Any marketing suggestions you may have

You can check out the product at http://www.feedbacklite.com.

Thank you, and looking forward to seeing what you think…

Anonymous
    Up

Hi zoom1234,

Congratulations on your progress with your new venture.

We usually find that people around here are more inclined to provide feedback once they know a bit more about you, so please feel free to tell us a bit more about yourself, including your name.

You’ll also find that you receive more helpful feedback if you read the guidelines at the top of the page here and provide considered answers to the following questions – the more effort you put into your post, the more meaningful the feedback will be:

Quote:
    1. What needs reviewing? (i.e. logo, website, idea etc…)
    2. What does your business do?
    3. Who is your target market?
    4. What specific concerns do you have?

Finally, when asking people to sign up for a free trial in order to review your site, it’s always best if you can provide a brief overview of the type of info they need to supply in order to do so and the way that it will be used by you.

Good luck for your review,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    Up

Thanks Jayne,

To add to my earlier post, please see the below:

• Target Market: Website owners and operators looking to engage with their visitors.
    • What does my business do?: Provides a user feedback platform that businesses can utilise to refine their businesses through surveying new and existing customers for marketing and/or business streamlining.
    • What needs reviewing?: The product. I am really looking for widespread user feedback. Let me know what you like, or would like to see?
    • When registering: Basically only a quick setup of a username and password is required. If you have your own website to install the feedback tab on, that would be ideal. Otherwise a review of the account dashboard would be appreciated. No credit card details are required to register.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.