Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Tie-dye artist looking for wholesale 100% natural fibre clothing supplier.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    2DYE4
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone, first of all, I am new to this forum and not that familiar with forums in general, so I hope I am doing everything right. I am a tie-dye artist from country South Australia. I dye all items of clothing and some bedding and towelling etc.
    I am a registered business with an abn and am really struggling to find good quality men’s, women’s and children’s clothing in 100% natural fibres in both summer and winter styles at the right prices.
    I feel it is really holding me back from getting my business to grow and I am spending a lot of time searching online for suppliers instead of creating my art.
    If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.
    Anyway, I look forward to learning about forums and how they work and the conversations that take place in them.
    Have a great day! :)

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    ::

Hi Shell,

Welcome to Flying Solo and thanks a lot for joining us! Great of you do take the plunge and get involved.

Love the “Tie-dyed sheep in the family” feature on your Facebook page :)

It’s not something I’m familiar with, but a few community members have experience in this sort of thing so hopefully can jump in with some advice.

Thanks again for getting involved and I hope to see you around the discussions.

Cheers,
    Peter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.