• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Timesavers
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I’ve just joined today.
    This is the first time I’ve seen ‘flying solo’ so I’m looking forward to gaining further inspiration to keep building our business.

I have a bookkeeping business as well as having a successful signage business with my husband (of 35yrs) here in Adelaide which we have operated for 34yrs.

I have clients interstate as well as locally and I am interested in growth for myself as well as my clients, not only financially but also personally, as there is nothing better than the feeling of success in all areas of our lives.

I look forward to being a part of this on-line community.

:-)

Lucinda Lions
    • Total posts: 104
    Up

Hi Timesavers!

Welcome to the Flying Solo forums, and yes, this is definitely a place for you to find further inspiration to build your business!

How wonderful that you’ve worked with your husband in his signage business for 34 of your 35 years together. Any secrets to your working success? There are many people who adore their spouses but who couldn’t work with them.

As an aside, it’d be great if you could add a forum signature, which will appear at the bottom of all your posts. Your signature is a great place to put your website address and brief details about your business. Find out what to include and how to do it on our Tips for new players page.

Wishing you continued success with your bookkeeping business.

Lucinda :)

MissSassy
    • Total posts: 1,255
    Up

Hi Timesavers and welcome

Flying Solo is great and so too in Adelaide, hope you enjoy this forum.

angelarodgers
    • Total posts: 180
    Up

Hi Timesavers,

That’s awesome that you work with your husband. I’ve been working with my husband of 2 years for just 6 months now and love it.. hopefully we’ll be able to keep at it for the next 34 years as well ;-). Business that is, I’ve got no doubt about the marriage lol.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing your future posts on here :-)

Angela

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Hi Timesavers, its good to see someone else from Adelaide…Welcome.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.