Home – New Forums Other discussions To all the mothers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Farid Zaki
    • Total posts: 110
    Up
    ::

Happy Mother’s Day, we are forever grateful for all you do for us.

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

I would agree with that, so mothers of the forum, when youve finished doing the washing and the cleaning and made breakfast for the kids, sit down and put your feet up so youre rested for getting lunch.

Or putting it another way Have a BEAUT MOTHERS DAY

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

Thank you both – it’s nice to be appreciated as a mum – and also a stepmum and stepgrandmother. We all carry different roles in our life. Mother’s Day is very difficult for my stepchildren who lost their mum to breast cancer and I would imagine it’s very difficult for many of our readers who have lost loved ones through either disease or difficult circumstances.

Don’t wait for a ‘special day’ – if you care about someone, let them know. Send a card, pick up the phone and have a chat. Life is too short to wait around to tell them you appreciate them.

And for those you have lost – light a candle, raise a glass – remember them with love.

Have a great week everyone.

Samot
    • Total posts: 157
    Up

Happy mothers day!

Love my mum

Barb
    • Total posts: 144
    Up

Great post!! As a Mum of 2 beautiful girls, it is certainly the hardest job (can I call it a job?? – sometimes it is a job!!) I’ve ever done, yet it’s the BEST feeling in the world.

The last few weeks & months, I’ve felt so overwhelmed with having too much on my plate, but then I take time to think that my first priority is to be a Mum and everything else has to fit in around that. I think sometimes we try to put too much pressure on ourselves to be a great Mum, a great housewife, a great wife, a great business woman….it’s too many hats to wear!!

Anyway, I’ve had a wonderful mother’s day – I’m lucky to have 2 healthy children and a wonderful mum who does heaps for me too. I couldn’t be happier :)

Barb

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

I think sometimes we try to put too much pressure on ourselves to be a great Mum, a great housewife, a great wife, a great business woman….it’s too many hats to wear!!

Barb thats call multi-functioning which ONLY a mother can do……..blokes can’t multi-function.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.