Home – New Forums Starting your journey Top 3 Qualities of Successful Entrepreneurs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Astrid
    • Total posts: 459
    Up
    ::

Maybe everything points to failure, so it seems quitting would be the best option – but success may just be over the next hill..?

I don’t know. If you have enough time and free capacities to continue, maybe you should.

I wasn’t thinking of too outlandish concepts but rather ‘not worth following’ ones.

There is a saying in German (and I don’t know if ‘flogging a dead horse’ means the same) which goes like “get off when the horse you’re riding is dead”.

I’ve seen a few people who are stuck in what they are doing just because they don’t realize that it’s not the right business for them.

Astrid

B Cooper
    • Total posts: 211
    Up
    Astrid, post: 90866 wrote:
    There is a saying in German (and I don’t know if ‘flogging a dead horse’ means the same) which goes like “get off when the horse you’re riding is dead”.

Astrid

Oh I see what you’re saying – Yes I totally agree. Knowing when ‘your horse is dead’ would be an essential attribute for successful entrepreneurs for sure.

I might try to develop the skills to feel the pulse of my horse, haha :)

Brentis

bluepenguin
    • Total posts: 1,026
    Up

The people I know that I would call entrepreneurs constantly fail with new ideas and ventures and lose lots of money.

But they also constantly succeed with new ideas and ventures which means they end up with far more money than they lose.

They tend to be big picture people and don’t really let little details hold them down.

B Cooper
    • Total posts: 211
    Up
    bluepenguin, post: 90874 wrote:
    The people I know that I would call entrepreneurs constantly fail with new ideas and ventures and lose lots of money.

But they also constantly succeed with new ideas and ventures which means they end up with far more money than they lose.

They tend to be big picture people and don’t really let little details hold them down.

Hey bluepenguin,

Yes! We can easily be held down with silly little insignificant details that just prevents us from really achieving anything. I’ll add that to the list.

Thanks!
    Brentis :)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.