Home – New Forums Tech talk Top Flying-Solo threads of all times.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    nominal
    • Total posts: 504
    Up
    ::

I love statistics ! here are the top 5 most viewed threads of all times:

• Views 28,759 – Recomend a Free Accounting Software – talon – replies 31
    • Views 25,919 – What about a Flying Solo Barter System? – The Cafe Ninja – replies 26
    • Views 24,135 – Flash training – TDGDESIGN – replies 13
    • Views 23,193 – Difference between being a sole trader and registering a business – rob30 – replies 19
    • Views 20,872 – Bookkeeping Rates – BrisbaneBookkeeper – replies 31

Not sure why are businesses looking for FREE accounting software, isn’t is better to pay for good tools for your business :-)

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up
    nominal, post: 128938 wrote:
    I love statistics ! here are the top 5 most viewed threads of all times:

• Views 28,759 – Recomend a Free Accounting Software – talon – replies 31
    • Views 25,919 – What about a Flying Solo Barter System? – The Cafe Ninja – replies 26
    • Views 24,135 – Flash training – TDGDESIGN – replies 13
    • Views 23,193 – Difference between being a sole trader and registering a business – rob30 – replies 19
    • Views 20,872 – Bookkeeping Rates – BrisbaneBookkeeper – replies 31

Not sure why are businesses looking for FREE accounting software, isn’t is better to pay for good tools for your business :-)

Interesting! I am interested to know what the number the highest replied thread is. I bet it’s a s**t fight about SEO.

nominal
    • Total posts: 504
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 128943 wrote:
    Interesting! I am interested to know what the number the highest replied thread is. I bet it’s a s**t fight about SEO.

– Number one was obvious :-)
    Your Business Profit + Facebook Fan Exchange: I become a fan, you become a fan – yourbusinessprofit – 391

– You’ll like #2 – we talked about it today… respect to The Copy Chick!
    Are you one of the 65% of Aust. businesses w/out a website? What’s stopping you? – The Copy Chick – 153

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    nominal, post: 128959 wrote:
    – Number one was obvious :-)
    Your Business Profit + Facebook Fan Exchange: I become a fan, you become a fan – yourbusinessprofit – 391

– You’ll like #2 – we talked about it today… respect to The Copy Chick!
    Are you one of the 65% of Aust. businesses w/out a website? What’s stopping you? – The Copy Chick – 153

Hi Uri,

Actually, that very thought provoking conversation that The Copy Chick started has recently edged its way into first place.

The Facebook thread was becoming a bit of a spam magnet (and in any case was outside the forum guidelines), so we have removed it.

Have a great weekend,
    Jayne

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Up

I find it interesting that in this new thread, about thread statistics, we find that the most replied to thread started with a statistic…

(Wonder how many more times I could have said ‘thread’ and ‘statistic’ in that sentence?!)

I did also find it interesting to see that the most viewed threads are not necessarily the same that attract the most replies. You’d kind of assume if there’s that many people reading there would be more response.

MyGreatIdea
    • Total posts: 2,278
    Up
    JacquiPryor, post: 129036 wrote:
    I did also find it interesting to see that the most viewed threads are not necessarily the same that attract the most replies. You’d kind of assume if there’s that many people reading there would be more response.

I love to watch a bun-fight about a subject of which I know very little about so therefore don’t comment, but learn so much while laughing!! lol

Usually it’s seo related, but I do miss Dreams and Infotainer as well ;)

Wendy :)

MatthewKeath
    Up
    Couple It, post: 129038 wrote:
    I love to watch a bun-fight about a subject of which I know very little about so therefore don’t comment, but learn so much while laughing!! lol

Usually it’s seo related, but I do miss Dreams and Infotainer as well ;)

Wendy :)Me too. Bring on the popcorn I say!

I don’t know how I missed Infotainer affair! Sounds awesome. (http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/new-member-introduce-yourself/18293-how-do-i-delete-my-profile.html)

For the life of me I couldn’t find anything about Dreams. What was that about?

MyGreatIdea
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 129046 wrote:
    For the life of me I couldn’t find anything about Dreams. What was that about?

This was his first thread – what a ripper !! He went back and changed all his posts to “okay” which took away from some of the impact lol

Threads and posts after that were a little less inflammatory, but he always provided entertainment. Oh, to be 19 and own the world again ;)

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

Which thread makes the most references to Flash?

MyGreatIdea
    Up
    NathanB, post: 129071 wrote:
    Which thread makes the most references to Flash?

I would assume that would be the thread in which you posted the most comments Nathan lol

MatthewKeath
    Up
    NathanB, post: 129071 wrote:
    Aidan
    • Total posts: 1,125
    Up
    JacquiPryor, post: 129036 wrote:
    I find it interesting that in this new thread, about thread statistics, we find that the most replied to thread started with a statistic…

(Wonder how many more times I could have said ‘thread’ and ‘statistic’ in that sentence?!)

Friday Trivia – This thread is no1 on Google for the search “most replied to thread started with a statistic” !

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.