• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    HDJ
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

I am new to flying solo and although the following being the main purpose for me joining, after reading various posts i think i will be a long standing member.

I have purchased a cottage in the inner west of Leichhardt which is zoned industrial, however; also has residential properties ans is likely to 70% Industrial vs 30% Residential. I was aware that it was a higher traffic area prior to buying naturally….BUT, we regularly have clienst of a nearby auction house parking in our driveway, in front of our garage etc, making it very difficult for us as well as 2 minor assaults and verbal abuse when asked to move.

I have contacted Leichhardt council and have asked them to look at the current issue with parking and the Auction house not being able to provide ample parking for their clients and how this is causing anarchy in the street to which they replied, “the DA has lapsed, therefore; we can’t enforce any action”.

I am doubtful of there answer. Is this so?

Does anyone have any tips they can share or sinilar experience on how to go about resolving the issue.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.