Home – New Forums Find the help you need toy wholesalers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    zenessa
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

I am after some wholesale novelty toys (the type you find in lucky dips) I am finding it hard to find wholesalers who are willing to help. The first wholesalers I found had some great stuff on their website and when we contacted them for prices, we were told that half the stuff they were advertising were sold out until Christmas!

The second wholesalers that looked promising has problems with their website’s contact functions. We kept trying to sign up for a wholesaler login, with no luck. Rung them twice to tell them, hoping they would take down our details and manually register us, but we kept getting told to try again in 15 minutes. A week later still no luck so they have lost my business. These companies are two big names in novelty toys too!

Sorry I had to rant; I hate dealing with unprofessional businesses.

Does anyone have a good source for getting novelty toys?

thanks in advance for any help

BubZone
    • Total posts: 4
    Up

Never fails to amaze me how badly some businesses are run!
    I might be able to help you – what age bracket are you looking for?
    Do you have a number limit and how soon are you after the items?

Boys and Girls options or generic gender toys?

Paul Serra
    • Total posts: 75
    Up

Sorry can’t help you in the wholesalers department but just wanted to validate you rant in saying just because companies are “BIG” it doesn’t mean that they can give bad service (which at times unfortunately they do) and potentially lose a future customer – just like in your instance . I hope you get some genuine help from the forums . Good Luck!

LegalEagle
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Check out these guys http://www.toyswholesale.com.au, they helped me with a similar venture last year. I’m sure they’d be happy to help out. Give them a call

stevedavis709
    Up

Hi,
    Thanks LegalEagle, the link is quite helpful. Also check out my signature the links are helpful too. I would although like to know about some more good wholesalers in Australia who offer a bit less shipping charges. Please reply back soon with your suggestions.
    :)

arty101
    • Total posts: 37
    Up

I am not into toys wholesale but into unique home decor, gifts and crafts!
    If interested, please pm?)

Leisa D
    • Total posts: 563
    Up

If you’re after smaller quantities of each thing, eg. 50-100 rather than a whole crate, try searching ebay for wholesale / bulk lots.

The Infotainer
    • Total posts: 612
    Up

I tried Aussie wholesalers and to be honest the prices are tooooooooo high for wholesale

small items sold for $2 wholesale in Australia you can get for 25c overseas and it’s the same product

I now have suppliers in the USA (2 of them) and 1 in Taiwan which I use when I really need certain items because only 1 guy at the factory speaks english I have buy magic tricks for kids parties, showbags, box sets etc

My belief is that if you can buy direct from the manufacturer you literally save thousands, Aussie wholesalers put to much on top of the wholesale fee, plus to be honest your dealing with the middle man if your dealing with an aussie wholesaler unless they are the manufacturer.

I am sure I will cop some flack here but this is business

Tigerwilliam
    Up
    arty101, post: 70709 wrote:
    I am not into toys wholesale but into unique home decor, gifts and crafts!
    If interested, please pm?)

Hi, I am interested with your home ware products. Please send me more details. [email protected]

Thanks Mate
    Tiger

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.