Home Forums Logistics Tracking for all shipping!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ministry of Businesses
    • Total posts: 9

Hi Team,

Just an FYI https://send123.com.au/ can be used to track parcels and consignments of Australian carriers, super handy tool for small businesses sending items with multiple carriers.. they so far offer to track with Australia Post, Fastway, Couriers Please, TNT, DHL and Sendle.

Might be worth checking out next time you need to locate a shipment.

Cheers,

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485

Just out of interest,
    do you have a relationship with this business?
    I note they want my email address, do I assume I will be spammed endlessly?
    Why would I use this one instead of the originating business’s site?
    Is there a delay in them updating tracking from the originating business?

Ministry of Businesses

Hi Bert,

Yes, know the guys well! I don’t think it requires an email.. only if you want to subscribe to their monthly newsletter?

Its the same speed as going directly to the carrier’s site it pings the servers directly.. the big benefit I have found is you don’t need to go to multiple sites if you are using different carriers it provides all the tracking in one place.

Hope that helps.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485

I just put in one that I just lodged at the Postoffice, Australia Post site about a second to give me current tracking. Send123, has had the spinny wheel for 5 minutes and still counting, think I’ll stay with the originator

Ministry of Businesses

Hi Bert,

Feel free to send me your tracking number and i can check for you?

The tracking is direct API integration with the carrier so no reason for it to fail. Also this was just a post to give other users the heads up of an alternative way to track consignments.

businesstrade
    Participant
    • Total posts: 210

Cool website.

It worked for my Australia Post tracking number.

One thing I noticed is that the search bar could be more mobile-friendly. It looks kind of funny at the moment when you use a mobile device.

A possible incremental improvement could be that the search function auto-detects which courier service the tracking number is for the end-user.

Sometimes when I purchase random goodies from overseas, I have no idea who the courier is, so having this function would certainly help.

businesstrade
    Participant
    bb1, post: 267778, member: 53375 wrote:
    I just put in one that I just lodged at the Postoffice, Australia Post site about a second to give me current tracking. Send123, has had the spinny wheel for 5 minutes and still counting, think I’ll stay with the originator

Are you sure your internet didn’t lag? I’m honestly on really terrible internet (ADSL equivalent) and it still loaded really quickly.

Ministry of Businesses
    BusinessTrade, post: 267799, member: 113709 wrote:
    Cool website.

It worked for my Australia Post tracking number.

One thing I noticed is that the search bar could be more mobile-friendly. It looks kind of funny at the moment when you use a mobile device.

A possible incremental improvement could be that the search function auto-detects which courier service the tracking number is for the end-user.

Sometimes when I purchase random goodies from overseas, I have no idea who the courier is, so having this function would certainly help.

Good Idea! I passed on your suggestion. I know they were adding a share function and a few new carriers each week.

businesstrade
    Participant
    Ministry of Businesses, post: 267839, member: 37153 wrote:
    Good Idea! I passed on your suggestion. I know they were adding a share function and a few new carriers each week.

Happy to have helped.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.