Home Forums Starting your journey Trademark querry

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Emilizo
    • Total posts: 16

Hi,
    I’m look at putting photos/stickers/vinyl onto different objects to sell. Would I trademark the class the objects are in or the stickers/photo/vinyl in.

Any recommendations for getting cheap trademark advice/lawyers

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472

I would check out [USER=20176]@JacquiPryor[/USER]

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,472

Just a PS to that suggestion, It is based purely on the excellent advise provided on this forum.

PPS, I also cant comment on cheap, as I have no idea, but your question should have asked for quality not cheap. Unlike a lawn mower guy who you may get cheap and he/she stuffed up your lawn, give it a month and no one will know. Get a trademark wrong and it could drastically stuff up your business for ever.

Paul – FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 3,127

Agrree that [USER=20176]@JacquiPryor[/USER] is a Trademark Boss

Emilizo
    • Total posts: 16

Thanks. Yes definitely after a good trademark lawyer. Instead of cheap, I should have said affordable. I’m just starting out so don’t have huge capital

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344

Hi [USER=115019]@Emilizo[/USER] – apologies for my slow reply, have just seen the tags above :) Thanks [USER=78928]@Paul – FS Concierge[/USER] and [USER=53375]@bb1[/USER]

In short, you register your trade mark for the goods and/or services you are ultimately selling under the trade mark. So, if you put photos/stickers onto different objects and then sell those different objects under your brand name you’d look at registering your trade mark for the different objects. If you are selling photos/stickers under your brand then you file for those goods.

Happy to hear from you (jacqui@mmwtrademarks.com.au) if you have questions. We also offer a free trade mark search (link is in my signature) if that’s of any help. Our pricing is transparent and listed at the website (noting Flying Solo members get a 15% discount from the fees you see at the site).

Hope this helps :)

JacquiPryor
    • Total posts: 2,344
    Paul – FS Concierge, post: 270821, member: 78928 wrote:
    Agrree that [USER=20176]@JacquiPryor[/USER] is a Trademark Boss

Love it, might have to update my email signature/business cards to change the title to Trade Mark Boss ;)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.