Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Trainer | Mentor | Consultant

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    OnlineMarketingPrincess
    • Total posts: 15
    Up
    ::

Hi all,
    I would like to introduce myself. My name is Caroline and I provide online marketing, seo and web development services for small to medium businesses.

But my biggest and most exciting venture would have to be my new step-by-step guide to online business I have put together for business owners/entrepreneurs. This guide is made up of over 14 modules coving everything from marketing and advertising to social media to setting up an online store and everything in between. There is a budget planner and an awesome flowchart to help you walk through the process. We also offer advice if you get stuck along the way.

I have teamed up with Bizzbuzz.com.au, but this is limited for the next 2 weeks.

I came up with this formula after hearing so many business owners complain about the lack of advice targeted at them, and that they felt over whelmed with all the information out there that wasn’t easy to understand, and not being able to ask someone questions without paying the earth for this advice.

This guide has been designed for the “newbie” who has never had a website, follow this guide through each module and work out what you can do yourself and what you want to pay others to do for you. With the budget planner you can know ahead of time what to expect to pay.

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up
    ::

Hi Caroline,

Welcome to the forum.
    Nice website, well done.

Steve

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.