Home – New Forums Starting your journey Training and Facilitation Startup

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    WelshWizard
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys

Brand new to the community, so a big hi to all. It looks like a great place to source and share info.

I have 25 years of industry experience and I am just about to move forward with a business plan for a new Construction/Safety/Leadership Academy. Does anyone know of some good RTO’s who partner with individuals like myself. i.e I purchase their programs, put my own stamp on them, deliver them and get support through the assessment processes. I am not ready to launch my own training organisation just yet, but I am ready and qualified to deliver both accredited and non-accreditted training in the above areas.

Even a good web site with relevant links would be great.

Many thanks in advance

WW

Craig.Smith
    • Total posts: 167
    Up

Hi WW,

Welcome to the community.

Have a look at the training.gov.au website which has a list of all RTO’s. I would suggest you search through that list and look for the relevant RTOs for your intended field you want to deliver. I think you will have some difficulty finding RTOs which will be willing to partner with you.

Depending on where your experience lies, you are probably aware that you will need the current Cert IV – Training Accessment and the qualification for the courses you are delivering.

Best of luck with it.

MatthewKeath
    • Total posts: 3,184
    Up

Welcome!

I look forward to seeing you around.

Yours,

Matt

WelshWizard
    Up
    Craig.Smith, post: 199300 wrote:
    Hi WW,

Welcome to the community.

Have a look at the training.gov.au website which has a list of all RTO’s. I would suggest you search through that list and look for the relevant RTOs for your intended field you want to deliver. I think you will have some difficulty finding RTOs which will be willing to partner with you.

Depending on where your experience lies, you are probably aware that you will need the current Cert IV – Training Accessment and the qualification for the courses you are delivering.

Best of luck with it.

Many Thanks Craig. Yep, up to date with the requirements and all qualls are current for my area of experience and expertise. I’ll do a good search and cold call a few RTO’s. Thanks

WelshWizard
    Up
    MatthewKeath, post: 199302 wrote:
    Welcome!

I look forward to seeing you around.

Yours,

Matt

Many Thanks Matt.

Darren (The WelshWizard)

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi WW,

Welcome to Flying Solo! Great to see you have big plans, and it sounds like you’re taking steps in the right direction.

Thanks for joining us and we’re looking forward to hearing about your progress. :)

Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.