Home – New Forums Starting your journey Travel Agency Licensing ???

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Normskiii
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I am currently researching a niche tour business to Europe.

Does anyone know of a licensed Travel Agent that works in partnership with small Tour Operators to avoid becoming a licensed Travel Agent ?

There are currently legislation changes to Travel Agency Licensing taking place, which will include the winding up of the TCF (Travel Compensation Fund). The changes will take place during 2013/14.

Regards
    Normskiii

Normskiii
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

My post may have been too specific.

Are there any Travel Agents on flying solo interested in working in partnership with a new niche tour business ?

My dilemma is that the plan for my tour business is to start small and grow steadily. Travel agency licensing costs and TCF membership is currently $10,000+ for the first year (which would be a considerable amount of my first year profit). With the TCF being disbanded in 2013/14, I see this as a complete waste of $10,000.

If anyone is interested please contact me for more information.

Regards
    Normskiii

Blake M
    • Total posts: 29
    Up
    Normskiii, post: 154833 wrote:
    My post may have been too specific.

Are there any Travel Agents on flying solo interested in working in partnership with a new niche tour business ?

My dilemma is that the plan for my tour business is to start small and grow steadily. Travel agency licensing costs and TCF membership is currently $10,000+ for the first year (which would be a considerable amount of my first year profit). With the TCF being disbanded in 2013/14, I see this as a complete waste of $10,000.

If anyone is interested please contact me for more information.

Regards
    Normskiii

Hi Normskiii,

I have a travel agent among my staff – we’re not a full service travel agency but we do a sizable amount of it each day. I’m not sure what arrangement you’re looking for, but I might be able to help you out.

I’ve sent you a PM.

Blake.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.