Home – New Forums Other discussions Travel to Hong Kong

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    watchmesou
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

I will go to Hong Kong, I already booked Langham Hotel. Is it good? They have a special package, it include breakfast and dinner, you can find in http://www.langhamhotels.com/bigdeal.htm. What place I must visit in Hong Kong? What restaurant I must go? Any suggestion? please give me some advice.

Thrive Promotional
    • Total posts: 146
    Up
    watchmesou, post: 7556 wrote:
    I will go to Hong Kong, I already booked Langham Hotel. Is it good? They have a special package, it include breakfast and dinner, you can find in http://www.langhamhotels.com/bigdeal.htm. What place I must visit in Hong Kong? What restaurant I must go? Any suggestion? please give me some advice.

Hong Kong is a bustling and vibrant city ….. with has surprising natural beauty beyond downtown Central and Kowloon.

Not sure which property you have booked – one is HK Island I think and the other Mongkok (Mongkok is a very local area, still close to public transport though … but also close to the night markets and jade market).

Explore is my recommendation – first time tourist spots are The Peak (ride the famous tram), catch the Star Ferry, take a bus to Repulse Bay and Stanley Markets and if time permits get out to an outlying island … for fun restaurants and bars Lan Kwai Fong in Central.

Contact the Hong Kong Tourism Board in Sydney – 02 9283 3083 – they will send a map, restaurant guides and selection of brochures (their website is good too)

All the best
    Morgan Mackey
    Thrive Promotional Products & Corporate Gifts
    * bring your brand to life .. make an impression .. stand out .. and Thrive *

watchmesou
    Up

thanks for your information, I am still planning.

My hotel is in Tsim Sha Tsui or something like that.

gosgirl
    Up

You could also consider Harbour Plaza hotel.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.