Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Tricks & Tactics for Reaching Health & Wellness Businesses?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SmallBusinessMarketing
    • Total posts: 24
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone!

I’m looking for an effective way to get talking with lots of business owners in industries which improve people’s health and wellness e.g. yoga, meditation, reflexology, photography courses, cooking courses, dance lessons etc.

The service will sell itself and the “phone book” will of course be combed but I wondered if any soloists out there have any clever ideas of how to be more effective with my time?

Thanks in advance for all your creative suggestions!

Tony Manto
    Participant
    • Total posts: 581
    Up

Unless you want to advertise in some of these market magazines, you could try and find specific online forums otherwise, other than telemarketing which takes a long time, mail marketing with compelling offer is probably the easiest.

Having said that, if you are offering some kind of business directory online or off, there are already plenty of these, what are you going to offer that is different?

Cooke Consulting
    • Total posts: 122
    Up

Hi,

I’d go with LinkedIn if you want to maxmise your message to prospects:

yoga, = Total of 1345 groups
    meditation, = Total 513 Groups
    reflexology, = Total 48 Groups
    photography = Total 2954 Groups
    cooking = Total 612 Groups
    dance = Total 1914 Groups

Just looking at the top group in Yoga, which had over 30k members – thats 30k potential leads.

• Join the groups
    • Connect with the right prospects
    • Build your relationship
    • Wash, rinse & repeat

Hope it helps :)

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    SmallBusinessMarketing, post: 191641 wrote:
    Hi everyone!

I’m looking for an effective way to get talking with lots of business owners in industries which improve people’s health and wellness e.g. yoga, meditation, reflexology, photography courses, cooking courses, dance lessons etc.

The service will sell itself and the “phone book” will of course be combed but I wondered if any soloists out there have any clever ideas of how to be more effective with my time?

Thanks in advance for all your creative suggestions!

Hello

Well — good luck with a service that sells itself ;)

Your categories are way too broad to get some very specific help. Tell us what you do, and we’ll be more useful… I hope.

Jenny

Y LearnMarketing
    • Total posts: 37
    Up

We provide marketing lists in health sector such as private & public hospitals, as well as aged cares.

Not sure if they are what you are asking for.

Good luck with your business!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.