Home – New Forums Get productive Two Apps for Freelancers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jacksonalsop
    • Total posts: 41
    Up
    ::

Hey guys,

Just thought I’d give a shout out to two web apps I’ve used for project management and keeping organized. The apps in question are Wunderkit and Producteev.

They both do the same thing: You can split up your tasks, notes and updates between your different projects. I personally prefer Wunderkit (I like the UI a lot better), but they’re both fantastic. I’ve found that having one centralized place for everything regarding my active projects has been an absolute godsend. There’s iPhone apps for both services too and all your content syncs between devices, so it’s really good for having your entire workload with you wherever you go.

Definitely have a look into either of the above services if you’re looking to get a bit more organized. They’re free!

msteen
    • Total posts: 14
    Up
    ::

In addition to those project management tools that you listed, Consulting Café hosts a page where it lists hundreds of apps for the benefit of its community. These can range from budget management to project management, and from my personal use, I have found it to be quite helpful. I hope you take the time to look at it.

Consulting Café Tools Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.