Home – New Forums Find the help you need Unicorn Graphics Impressed Me!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    • Total posts: 591
    Up
    ::

Just like to thank Karen, an FS member, from Unicorn Graphics who recently carried out some impressive graphical work for me, which included a map of Sydney and new company logo.

Although her services are not one of the cheapest, I was more than happy to pay for the exceptional quality of work I received within the short time-frame I required it to be completed.

I would not hesitate to recommend her highly and use her services for future projects.

NathanB
    Participant
    • Total posts: 775
    Up

Well, that was disappointing. I clicked on this thread expecting to see some impressive graphics of unicorns. :(

Just so others aren’t disappointed…

unicornrainbow1.jpg

unicorns2q.jpg

and my fav!

unicorns-rainbow.jpg

Well done to Karen!

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

For Nathan – or anyone else who likes unicorns.

I am both a graphic designer and illustrator. Cesar engaged my graphic design services for two separate jobs – a new business logo (not launched yet) and a map drawing. (Thank you Cesar for your kind comments.)

I do illustrate separately to my design services. Here’s a detail of my Enchanted Journey illustration featuring unicorns and fairies. It’s available as a children’s height chart. Unicorns are also featured in my greeting cards and other products. The eShop is expanding all the time.

pl_4_detail_1.png

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

It’s always a good day when we have pictures of unicorns in the forum, I reckon :)

And congratulations Karen on such a lovely recommendation from Cesar :)

Jayne

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.