Home – New Forums Other discussions Unsettled politics affecting your focus?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up
    ::

Hi All

Following some discussions with soloists in Adelaide and Melbourne this past week, it seems that the unsettled state of our political landscape may be affecting decision making in other areas of life and business.

Are you finding that you’re putting off decisions and deferring a little longer than usual with all that’s going on?

I think I am, maybe, possibly, perhaps. I’ll be interested to hear your views.

Robert

yourvirtualboard
    • Total posts: 569
    Up

Hello Robert,

Interesting topic – I’d be surprised that soloists and micro business would be materially affected whoever ends up running the country.

I’d be really interested in hearing what some of the concerns or triggers for delaying life and business decisions in general may be?

Jake@EmroyPrint
    • Total posts: 1,117
    Up

Hi Robert,

I agree – There is a bit of an unsettled tone at the moment.

The only way it’s affecting me personally is that I’m spending too much time reading about it.

– Jake

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Can say it has not unsettled my world…..actually I think I would rather it go on as it is for three years, then you could say we would have a stable Clayton’s Government.

They are all a bit unstable…especially the boys from the bush

Past-Member
    • Total posts: 1,815
    Up

I think it unsettles customers more than me.
    My husband’s business has suffered since the election was announced. It happens every time and we have no idea why.

My brother’s business (office interiors) is busier than ever.

As for me, I used the time to re-evaluate and research, and ended up investing in new equipment.

So I can’t really say that politics has anything to do for or against. A bit like the election! :)

Cheers.

Ellee
    • Total posts: 28
    Up

It has no affect on what we are doing. Also has no affect on my other business. To be honest, I’ve had problems for years getting or keeping staff and have often had to work 7 days a week because of it. I could double my business if only I could put the right people in it.

I know of others in business that have been affected. I think it depends on what industry you are in.

Amanda and Ellee
    http://www.no2bullies.com.au

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.