Home Forums Find the help you need URGENT: Need a Web Developer to assist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BrettM33
    • Total posts: 1,372
    Up

Hey guys,

I am in the middle of moving and have too much work on currently and hence I need another web developer to be able to assist with a job with a tight deadline of July 7th launch, so work needs to preferably be in a couple of days before.

Because of the nature of the job I cannot post too many details in a public forum, so please contact me for more details.

Experience with Bootstrap (or other grid systems), Sass (SCSS), JS and working with JSON data is essential. I believe CoffeeScript needs to be utilised for the JS component as well so experience with that is desirable.

Cheers!

JohnTranter
    • Total posts: 842
    Up

Sorry mate, I’m away next week or I’d give you a hand.
    Hope you find someone

BrettM33
    Up

Thanks mate. Too much work came at the wrong time haha

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,223
    Up

Hi [USER=18280]@BrettM33[/USER] To assist, I have requested a Facebook and Twitter shout out for you.

Cheers

BrettM33
    Up

Thanks a lot mate – appreciate it.

ilariasomma
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Hi, If you’re still looking I’ll leave here the link of my friend’s website, here it is
    https://thecodeco.com/

Byron Trzeciak
    Participant
    • Total posts: 423
    Up

Hi Brett,

Reach out to Darren Knight at http://www.knightmedia.com.au/. I can highly recommend his skill set and have worked with him many times on very large projects. His code is very high quality and he is also very affordable.

He’ll have no issue with your requirements listed. I’ve also used him extensively with customisation using ACF and WordPress CPTs when making custom websites easy for businesses to update and manage themselves.

Cheers

Byron

BrettM33
    Up

Thanks everyone – been speaking to a few people but unfortunately the barriers seem to be the deadline or CoffeeScript that’s a problem.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.