Home Forums Logistics *Urgent Need advice on shipping to US and Asia from Sydney

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AndyHoang
    • Total posts: 1

Hi all,
    I’m currently running a business which takes quite a lot of worldwide shipping. I’ve checked DHL, Fedex , Australia post and the cost are insane…. I usually ship small package from 0.2- 0.5kg and my product price range from 20-100 $. I have tried to search for everywhere on the net as well as look back on older posts but could not find the result that i am after. Can anyone recommend any other cheaper International postage companies?

Trent Tran
    Participant
    • Total posts: 166

http://www.skippypost.com.au/
    It will take LONG, but it is cheaper than Aus Post and so far the most economical. The only downside is the low speed

How it works:

sellers ship to its depo in NSW -> Ship to Singapore Post and -> Ship to buyer

From Singapore it is significant cheaper than Australia to ship worldwide, hence lower cost

I used this to ship to France once, it takes 1 month but reach the buyer anyway. Just to give them some option before.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,465

Hi Andy and welcome,

The outrageous cost of international shipping is a hot topic around here! I hope that the community here can give you some helpful advice though.

In the meantime, thank you for joining us, and welcome aboard,

Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.