Home – New Forums Find the help you need Urgently seeking an Instructional Designer experienced in Moodle & Raptivity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    klm72
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    ::

Hi there soloists!

I’m looking for an Instructional Designer to work on a short-term e-learning contract in Sydney starting ASAP. Must know Moodle & Raptivity and experience in the VET sector would be an advantage. This is a pilot project with potential for more work to be rolled out over the next couple of years.

Please call me on the number below if you are interested or you know someone who may be.

Please only apply if you have both Moodle & Raptivity experience as we’re on a tight timeframe and this job needs someone to hit the ground running. Thanks!

BB
    • Total posts: 215
    Up

Oh Karen,

I would dearly love to be able to help you out – but I have absolutely NO idea what you’re talking about.

*sigh* Guess there’re just some things that I still have to learn.

B.B.

klm72
    • Total posts: 17
    Up

Hi Carmel! Ha ha! In a bid to assist you in your learning, Moodle is a learner management system (LMS) and Raptivity is a tool used to design e-learning modules which users access via Moodle. Any more information than that will probably bore you to death, so thanks for giving me a giggle and enjoy the rest of your week ;)

Renee Barber
    • Total posts: 360
    Up

B.B., you gave me a giggle too, but don’t feel bad as Moodle was a new one to me and I’m in the ‘biz’. I think I’ve had Joomla on the brain too much and need to branch out, which I will on the very next CMS I do.

Anyway, I have to say Moodle just makes me hungry as it’s like … noodle. And Drupal just makes me droop (namewise). The funniest April Fool’s Day joke I heard this year was about the merging of Joomla and Drupal. I cannot remember what they called it, but I reckon a funny name would be Doomla. *grin*

In short, good luck Karen and I’ll be very interested in finding out how the project went.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.