Home – New Forums Find the help you need Urgently seeking Facebook advertising guru

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    [Former] FS Concierge
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up
    ::

Hi all,

If you can recommend a Facebook advertising guru or are one yourself, I’d love to hear from you.

I’ve spent the morning struggling to come to grips with Power Editor, and still don’t think I’ve set my new campaign up properly… plus in the process seem to have turned an old campaign back on.

By the way, I’m not looking for general social media management, but for someone who is an expert in Facebook ads and used to working with small businesses.

Many thanks,
    Jayne

BFSM
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Definitely something we can do :-)

http://www.blueflamesocialmedia.com.au

Feel free to give me a call.

Mike

PandoraK
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 191581 wrote:
    Hi all,

If you can recommend a Facebook advertising guru or are one yourself, I’d love to hear from you.

I’ve spent the morning struggling to come to grips with Power Editor, and still don’t think I’ve set my new campaign up properly… plus in the process seem to have turned an old campaign back on.

By the way, I’m not looking for general social media management, but for someone who is an expert in Facebook ads and used to working with small businesses.

Many thanks,
    Jayne

Hi Jayne,

I could help you with that.

Here’s my LinkedIn profile: au.linkedin.com/in/pandorakaravan/

Cheers!

Pandora

John Templeton
    • Total posts: 65
    Up

Hey Jayne,

I just came across your post. Not sure if you found someone yet, but Ben Simkin from BusinessNET helped us out with strategy and we haven’t looked back since. He told us some strategies that we hadn’t heard or read about before and we regular get leads and clients through Facebook now when before we didn’t get any at all.

Hope that helps.

MarcPasques
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

Good day Jayne,

I’ve been working in social media for more than 3 years and I would be happy to help you with any issue in Facebook ads.

Please contact me at [email protected]

Cheers

Jenny Spring
    • Total posts: 597
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 191581 wrote:
    Hi all,

Many thanks,
    Jayne
    Hi Jayne

I create Facebook ads for my clients as well as for my own business. I can assist you with the Power Editor. It is a pain — by the way! So if you are struggling, then that is typical.

Are you setting up mirror audiences and loading in your email addresses and so forth? I’m assuming you are doing dark posts in the newsfeed?

It is a brilliant tool once you get it behaving itself.

[email protected]
    Jenny

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your offers of help. I’ve been in touch with a few people and am meeting with one this afternoon to resolve the issue and get my campaign back on track.

I really appreciate you putting your hands up to assist.

Jayne

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.