Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Ursula – Business and Finance Lawyer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ursula – Business Lawyer
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hi, I’m very happy to join you at Flying Solo. I greatly appreciate the start-up guidance, wisdom and support.

I believe that every business has the right to be well advised and properly financed to reach its true potential. I’ve seen too many businesses fail due to weak negotiating, poor execution and lack of funding. I want to reduce risks and help businesses succeed.

I have over 15 years legal experience (Baker & McKenzie then Bank of America Merrill Lynch) so I understand how small and large companies, banks and investors operate. I’m now helping growing businesses, entrepreneurs and investors with (i) business law and transactions, (ii) getting investment-ready, and (iii) finance law and raising funds including bringing in shareholders.

I aim to reduce the uncertainty of using a lawyer, and help manage risk and costs. I discuss scope, process and cost up-front and I give fixed quotes where possible.

My web site is in progress, it will include free downloads on business law, getting investment-ready and raising funds. I hope these will be useful to you.

Please feel free to contact me with business or finance law questions, I’m here to help. It would be great to meet accountants, bankers and finance brokers who help growing companies with business transactions and raising funds.

Warm regards,

Ursula
    au.linkedin.com/pub/ursula-hogben-business-lawyer-consultant/54/a53/b65

Tracey G
    • Total posts: 78
    Up

Hi Ursula,

Welcome to the forum. I look forward to looking at some of the downloads on your site when they become available.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Ursula,

Welcome to Flying Solo, and thanks for introducing yourself to us.

If you’d like to, you can add your LinkedIn address to your forum posts by adding it to your forum profile. To do that, visit the Control panel, accessed from the grey bar above the forum.

Looking forward to getting to know you.
    Jayne

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.