Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Using Pablo and uploading images

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    @HeatherSmithAU
    • Total posts: 525
    Up
    ::

I have four images I have personally created. Every time I open Pablo I need to re-upload them. Cam I get them to stay in Pablo? It does not take a long time to upload them – but maybe I am doing something wrong?

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up

Hey Heather – good to ‘see’ you :)
    Hopefully one of the regulars has some Pablo experience. No me I’m afraid! I just had to Google it to see what it was, but it looks like a neat tool for social media images so I’ll check it out!
    Cheers, Peter

@HeatherSmithAU
    Up

Thanks Peter.

I use it and buffer to create this little social media blasts:

https://twitter.com/HeatherSmithAU/status/760705096850243585

It is a neat way to do them.

Heather

Mischelle
    • Total posts: 805
    Up

Hi Heather,

I know when I use Pablo, it’s like a clean slate each time, as I just use the online version without the Browser Extension and I don’t have to log into an account, so to me that says it clears the items each time.

You aren’t doing anything wrong, I have to upload my logo watermark each time too :)

@HeatherSmithAU
    Up

Mischelle,

I just installed the browser extension – so I wonder if that will help. Worth a try.

My logo DOES stay in pablo each time I log in so I never need to re-upload that – not sure how I did that but it is possible. Plus the text colour options they offer match your logo – which is another neat trick.

Thanks Mischelle!!

Mischelle
    • Total posts: 805
    Up

LOL, then you are doing better than I am, I will have to look closer to how I get my logo to stay there. Sorry I couldn’t help, you have actually helped me :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.