Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Using the Law of Attraction to gain more business, investment and attention!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Exergamer
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

My area of expertise is body transformation. I’m looking to see if we can leverage the Law of Attraction, through our physical prowess, as well as positive thinking, to benefit our business ventures.

So I’ve created a survey to get YOUR input then share the results with the group: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FDNHV3S – I’ll include the results of the survey, back in this post, when the sample size is worth reporting!

If you’re looking to leverage everything you can from yourself and your venture, then this information may be very helpful!

What to do?! If you have approx 2:33 mins to spare, then I would greatly appreciate your survey input. Your answers are totally anonymous.

The survey will shed some light on the usefulness, or otherwise of being fit and healthy from the perspective of investors, entrepreneurs, start up personnel and business owners.

My background is with Fitness/Health Gamification, since 2007 with 3 companies and 2 soletradings plus I’m the founder of Australia’s first Gamified Gym, Stomp Fitness.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FDNHV3S
    [ATTACH=full]1491[/ATTACH]

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

[USER=100647]@Exergamer[/USER] – Welcome to Flying Solo!

That is a very long survey you are asking people you have never had contact with to take!

Have you considered making it shorter?

Rowan@quaotic
    Participant
    • Total posts: 712
    Up

I really don’t like the implications, or perhaps the whole idea of this survey. No thanks.

Exergamer
    Up

Thanks so much for the feedback Paul. The average time to complete the survey is 2:43 mins. It’s always a tough balance between getting worthwhile feedback without asking too much of your contributor. Do you have a suggestion to make it less time consuming?

Rowan @ GardenLarder, post: 251581, member: 28171 wrote:
    I really don’t like the implications, or perhaps the whole idea of this survey. No thanks.
    Exergamer
    Up

I very much appreciate you expressing your opinion Rowan and your feedback, thank you! If I alienate a reader from the outset then it suggests my survey title is incorrect and maybe my title is biased. FYI: Your opinion regards the efficacy of the subject of the survey is catered for in the first part of the survey.

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up
    Exergamer, post: 251582, member: 100647 wrote:
    Thanks so much for the feedback Paul. The average time to complete the survey is 2:43 mins. It’s always a tough balance between getting worthwhile feedback without asking too much of your contributor. Do you have a suggestion to make it less time consuming?
    Sorry. I have bad eyes. I thought it read 2 – 33 minutes.

My bad.

Good luck with your research.

heftzwecke
    • Total posts: 213
    Up

It is a bit confusing. Law of attraction is usually not used for fitness it is a mental thing. The headline of your survery does not say much at all. Your survey does actually has nothing to do with law of attraction. You need to get clear.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.