• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    livaus
    • Total posts: 2
    Up
    ::

Hello small business owners!
    I am a business student at Curtin University (Perth) and currently I am working on an assignment in business planning. As part of my assignment I would like to touch on the use of virtual assistants in small businesses, so I am looking for someone who would be happy to answer couple questions for my assignment in relation to their experience of using VA. If someone has used both overseas and AUS based VA, that would be excellent.

Please email me (I believe it is possible via forum), if not, please leave your contact details, I will get in touch with you asap.

Thanks!

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi livaus,

Welcome to Flying Solo.

There are quite a few people around here who might be able to help with your query, but we tend to find you’ll get greatest interest if you can give us a bit more information about the types of questions you have in mind up front.

Is it possible for you to include more info here?

Cheers
    Jayne

livaus
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

bit more information about the types of questions you have in mind up front.

I just want to know why people chose to use VA, when in their (in terms of business maturity) they made that decision, for what tasks they would recommend VA and is does it provide value for money, if possible, if they can compare overseas and local VA.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.