Home – New Forums Marketing mastery VA to answer sales enquiries

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up
    ::

Can VA’s answer sales calls for sales enquirers?

if so how is it charged?
    is it done on a per hour on standby basis, number of calls answered or something else?

Steve

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

There are VAs who do this. Usually it’s a per call basis, or some might even work on a monthly rate for a certain number of calls. You would need to have the number diverted to the VA for them to answer your calls for you. Of those who provide this type of service, usually they have a dedicated number available for each client so they can answer in the client’s business name.

Divert To Mobile
    Up
    kathiemt, post: 122796 wrote:
    There are VAs who do this. Usually it’s a per call basis, or some might even work on a monthly rate for a certain number of calls. You would need to have the number diverted to the VA for them to answer your calls for you. Of those who provide this type of service, usually they have a dedicated number available for each client so they can answer in the client’s business name.

do they have a special name to search for them under?

kathiemt
    Up

How do you mean a special name? And searching where?

On my site, if clients are looking for this type of service, they simply fill out the job request form advising what they want and then those VAs who provide that service respond to the client. Many VA networks do the same thing.

There are a number of VAs listed in the business directory here and you could scan through their listings to see if anyone specifically mentions it, but they might not. I know I haven’t. While I don’t do calls myself (I used to, but have moved on to providing other services) I do have VAs in my team who do.

Divert To Mobile
    Up

What i meant was is there an industry term used for it and forum / google / yellowpages etc search.

kathiemt
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 122829 wrote:
    What i meant was is there an industry term used for it and forum / google / yellowpages etc search.

oh. Thanks for explaining. Probably phone answering services. But that will mean all sorts of things, not sales specific. I would Google for Virtual Assistants who do phone answering. You could try the same here on the forum. Or perhaps some of the VAs who are members here might also let you know if they provide that service. But if not, I’m happy to post to my team and get them to contact you. I know I have some who do that type of service.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Steve,

As Kathie mentioned, you might like to check out the VAs in our directory.

Hope the right person turns up soon,
    Jayne

marnieb
    • Total posts: 159
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 122785 wrote:
    Can VA’s answer sales calls for sales enquirers?

if so how is it charged?
    is it done on a per hour on standby basis, number of calls answered or something else?

Steve

Hi Steve,

I’m not a VA but have used a service like this. They had an hourly rate but charged in seconds for each call they answered. Can I recommend Virtual Admin Solutions? They’ll answer your calls in your biz name and answer any questions in your absence. They do a fab job.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.