Home – New Forums Find the help you need Van graphics designer ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    SA-R32
    • Total posts: 38
    Up
    ::

Hi I need someone to design the graphics/signage on my van. I don’t need the design to be to scale, I just need the concepts to take to the signage company.

My budget is limited and it will need to incorporate my new logo (see community review thread for my logo).

Let me know if you can do this work and would like to help ?

Thanks
    Paul

wi.bern
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Paul,

I am interested on this. Would you mind sending the full data requirement of this project to wi.bernadette@gmail.com so we can start evaluating it give you accurate quote.

Hoping to hear from you.

Best Regards,
    Bernadette

wi.bern
    Up

Hi Paul,

I am interested on this. Would you mind sending the full data requirement of this project to wi.bernadette@gmail.com so we can start evaluating it give you accurate quote.

Hoping to hear from you.

Best Regards,
    Bernadette

Canex Graphic Designs
    • Total posts: 222
    Up

Hey Paul,

Nelson and I would be more than happy to help – especially since you are a fellow Soloist :)

Check out our website at http://www.canexgraphicdesigns.com.au so you can see who we are and shoot us an email if you would like to discuss further (info@canexgraphicdesigns.com.au). Then we can figure out what it is that you are after and prices that will fit within your budget :)

Cheers,
    Donna

Canex Graphic Designs
    • Total posts: 222
    Up

Hey Paul,

Nelson and I would be more than happy to help – especially since you are a fellow Soloist :)

Check out our website at http://www.canexgraphicdesigns.com.au so you can see who we are and shoot us an email if you would like to discuss further (info@canexgraphicdesigns.com.au). Then we can figure out what it is that you are after and prices that will fit within your budget :)

Cheers,
    Donna

Daniel82
    • Total posts: 69
    Up

Hi,
    i would like to put our hands up as designers – please have a look at our portfolio. I personally have had experience designing vehicle graphics for several clients, and can provide your signage people with high quality files that will result in a better job.
    We are based in WA but work remotely for clients right around Australia.
    Thanks,
    Daniel Abela
    The Plant – Brand Developers
    Click here to visit our website
    and here is our highly recommended FlyingSolo listing.

Daniel82
    • Total posts: 69
    Up

Hi,
    i would like to put our hands up as designers – please have a look at our portfolio. I personally have had experience designing vehicle graphics for several clients, and can provide your signage people with high quality files that will result in a better job.
    We are based in WA but work remotely for clients right around Australia.
    Thanks,
    Daniel Abela
    The Plant – Brand Developers
    Click here to visit our website
    and here is our highly recommended FlyingSolo listing.

Kate_G
    Up

Maybe contact your local Sign-a-Rama or SIGNWAVE. Both should have design services as well as providing signs.

Kate_G
    Up

Maybe contact your local Sign-a-Rama or SIGNWAVE. Both should have design services as well as providing signs.

HughsonIsles
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Good evening,
    I have just found your request for a Van Graphics Designer on my Facebook link to Flying Solo.
    If you would care to go to http://www.hughsonisles.com.au/branding5.html and roll you cursor over the top photo you can see just a small example of the high profile Vehicle Livery projects I have undertaken.
    I would be very pleased to quote on this small project for you and send further examples.
    Pricing depends significantly on the quality of the existing graphic collateral that you have (eg: Company Logos, Branding Guidlines etc. In the cases of these and other examples you will sight on my website the design conceptualization was in the order of around $300 to $500 because we had also developed the Branding and Logo collateral. This provides Photoshoped images of your vehicle with the graphics institute plus the required EPS (scalable) Graphics on Disk that you then provide to the Production House/Installer.
    It is based on a succinct Briefing and permits one round of changes.
    I do look forward to hearing from you if I can be of any assistance.
    Plus I am around for most of January.
    Yours sincerely,
    John Hughson
    Hughson Isles Advertising.

HughsonIsles
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Good evening,
    I have just found your request for a Van Graphics Designer on my Facebook link to Flying Solo.
    If you would care to go to http://www.hughsonisles.com.au/branding5.html and roll you cursor over the top photo you can see just a small example of the high profile Vehicle Livery projects I have undertaken.
    I would be very pleased to quote on this small project for you and send further examples.
    Pricing depends significantly on the quality of the existing graphic collateral that you have (eg: Company Logos, Branding Guidlines etc. In the cases of these and other examples you will sight on my website the design conceptualization was in the order of around $300 to $500 because we had also developed the Branding and Logo collateral. This provides Photoshoped images of your vehicle with the graphics institute plus the required EPS (scalable) Graphics on Disk that you then provide to the Production House/Installer.
    It is based on a succinct Briefing and permits one round of changes.
    I do look forward to hearing from you if I can be of any assistance.
    Plus I am around for most of January.
    Yours sincerely,
    John Hughson
    Hughson Isles Advertising.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Paul,

There are also some responses for you on Facebook.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Paul,

Cheers,
    Jayne

SA-R32
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 101180 wrote:
    Hi Paul,

Cheers,
    Jayne

Thanks for pointing that out, I don’t do facebook at the moment so wouldn’t have known otherwise, maybe somehting I’ll have to look into.

Should I be ashamed or proud that I don’t do facebook ? :D

Paul

SA-R32
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 101180 wrote:
    Hi Paul,

Cheers,
    Jayne

Thanks for pointing that out, I don’t do facebook at the moment so wouldn’t have known otherwise, maybe somehting I’ll have to look into.

Should I be ashamed or proud that I don’t do facebook ? :D

Paul

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.