Home – New Forums Face-to-face meetups & events Vic, Melbourne Online Retailing – A Day For You!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    internetretailing.com.au
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

Vic, Need Help with your Online Retailing? 2 Aug

Hi all, I thought this may be of interest to those of you that sell online or are just starting out.

On 2 August, Nathan Huppatz, Wai Hong Fong and Jim Stewart (all online retailing guru’s, Google them ) will join me in Melbourne.
    (Sydney will follow later, you can register your interest for Sydney here)

The idea of the day is simple:

We decided to get a group of online retailers and multi channel retailers into one comfy room. (that could be you)

Have four separate informal sessions over the day on 4 core topics (strategy, marketing, search, customer retention and service).

After each session you get to reflect on how each piece fits with your current business. You can then work on this with your fellow attendees and with the four of us, effectively giving you structured consulting advice.

We will also have time for each person to bring questions to the table about their own challenges with their business.

Each attendee has skills believe it or not, we want you to network with each other so that you can share your strengths and learn from other people, so you can create ongoing relationships with these other people. This way you can help each other long term. We may even set up a closed Linked In group to carry on the conversation.

We will provide lunch, morning and afternoon tea

I am sponsoring copies of the book to each attendee “How to Manage your website Project” and Ultraserve is offering $500 worth of free hosting to each person and have offered to supply some T-Shirts too.

We plan to meet every 8 – 12 weeks thereafter and bring in other subject matter experts so we can help you to become better Online Retailers and help you network.

The premise behind this is that consulting is very expensive for small businesses so we think this is a fun and effective alternative!

Here is the link if you are interested, please share this with your friends
    http://www.internetretailing.com.au/in-business-online-spend-a-day-with-internet-retailing-masters.html

Unfortunately there are costs in running the day and since we are keeping numbers limited, the day costs $295 per person. Use the code FLYINGSOLO for a $60 Discount on your tickets, there are also further group discounts.

Look forward to seeing you there:)

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

…and that post is from Mark Freiden, a longstanding Flying Solo supporter.

Good luck with the event Mark.

…and any FS peeps who attend, be sure to pop back and let us know what you learned!

Robert

internetretailing.com.au
    • Total posts: 10
    Up

Hi Robert

Thanks for promoting the event “a day with online retailing masters”. We had a turnout of 15 attendees who had a fantastic interactive day exploring areas of strategy, search, marketing, and inbound advertising.

What we got out of the day, is that most attendees who have websites seem to be steering clear of search engine optimisation (SEO) and the use of the multitude of social media channels, which has given me some insights into what I need to offer these attendees.

Will keep you posted on this.

Cheers
    Mark

Robert Gerrish, post: 123490 wrote:
    …and that post is from Mark Freidin, a longstanding Flying Solo supporter.

Good luck with the event Mark.

…and any FS peeps who attend, be sure to pop back and let us know what you learned!

Robert

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.