Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Video guy near Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    robertvoy
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

Hey guys,

I’m Robert. Just a little bit about me – I’m 24 years old and I live on the Mornington Peninsula, near Melbourne. I’ve been working in the video production industry since 2008. I love problem solving and creativity. In my spare time I spend time with my beautiful german shepherd. We go for jogs, camping and I do love travelling, so sometimes we have to part :(

In January this year I’ve started a business. I make various videos for entrepreneurs, small businesses and even larger organisations such at the MFB and Cancer Council. I’ve started my own business because, while working freelance for a few video production companies, I’ve always thought that they over complicated the process of producing videos and overcharged.

So I saw the opportunity for starting a video production business that made the process fun and simple for the customer, yet delivering better results for lower prices.

My long-term business goal is to form a collective of creative problem solvers to collaborate on large-scale projects. So right now I’m working on ways to further market my business to generate more work, which brought me to this forum.

I’m working on a product for entrepreneurs and small businesses. It’s an awesome all-in-one solution for generating and converting leads. That will be launching soon.

Now I’m here to meet new people and contribute what I know :)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone,

Robert

P.S.

Check out my website http://leadinglight.productions

Tracey G
    • Total posts: 78
    Up

Hi Robert,

It’s great that you’ve seen an opportunity to improve on the existing model for corporate video production and that you’ve started your own business to put your ideas into action. All the best!

Cheers,
    Tracey

robertvoy
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    Tracey G, post: 210649 wrote:
    Hi Robert,

It’s great that you’ve seen an opportunity to improve on the existing model for corporate video production and that you’ve started your own business to put your ideas into action. All the best!

Cheers,
    Tracey

Thank you Tracey! :)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.