Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Video Platform for Advice

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Josari
    • Total posts: 9
    Up
    ::

Hi All,
    I’m excited to join Flying Solo!
    I’m Paul, the co-founder and CEO of Josari.
    We are a startup that provides relevant, affordable and timely advice for small businesses.
    We have a marketplace of consultants (like yourselves!) that act as a one-stop-shop for business advice. It’s all done via video consultation, on demand.
    If you’re curious (I know you are!) check out http://www.josari.io
    Look forward to chatting with you.
    Cheers,
    Paul

Paul – FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 3,488
    Up

Hi and welcome to Flying Solo.

Your website looks pretty slick. I do advocate adding some verifiable case studies to show people that they can benefit from your partners.

One small thing, I think you have spelt, “Counsellors” with a C instead of an S.

Good luck with it.

Cheers

Josari
    Up

Hi John, thanks for checking out the website and love your idea re. the verifiable case studies.

Also appreciate the heads up on the misspell – Face palm moment

Flying Solo seems like a great community for small business and I’m excited to be part of it.

Talk soon, Paul

RunicConvenience
    • Total posts: 186
    Up

little confused about the business are you another “freelancer” marketplace that people look for gig workers from

DanielW
    • Total posts: 8
    Up

Hi, it looks like you have made a great start.

I’m new here myself and this is my first post on these forums. I was looking over your about page (https://josari.io/about/) to get an idea of where you came from and saw that you have a section located at the bottom that either needs to be completed or to be removed. Just thought I would point it out in case it had been overlooked.

Anyway, a great start and good luck.

Josari
    Up
    RunicConvenience, post: 269952, member: 112020 wrote:
    little confused about the business are you another “freelancer” marketplace that people look for gig workers from

Hi [USER=112020]@RunicConvenience[/USER] you are correct – Josari is a freelance marketplace. Our biggest point of difference from other freelance sites is that we are focused on professional services that provide advice (i.e Marketing, HR, IT support, business strategy).

We use video tech that allows small businesses to connect to vetted advisers on the spot – acting like an advisory board for their business. This way they are not locked into retainers and can often do the work themselves with a guiding hand from a professional consultant.

Josari
    Up
    DanielW, post: 269957, member: 117997 wrote:
    Hi, it looks like you have made a great start.

I’m new here myself and this is my first post on these forums. I was looking over your about page (https://josari.io/about/) to get an idea of where you came from and saw that you have a section located at the bottom that either needs to be completed or to be removed. Just thought I would point it out in case it had been overlooked.

Anyway, a great start and good luck.

Hi Daniel,
    Thanks for the heads up about the About Us page – good spot and I’ve now corrected it. My team is working on listing all the Adviser profiles on the website, so they must have been doing some testing on that page!

Very exciting that you’re on the startup journey as well. It’s a crazy journey, but you will learn so much (as I am learning now).

I checked out your website and would be happy to chat to you further about what you are trying to build with Olluvo – having just finished an accelerator program for Josari, I’ve got a head full of ideas about starting a business.
    Send me a PM If you want to chat, otherwise thanks again for the great pickup :-)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.