Home – New Forums Starting your journey Virtual Assistant Business/1-2-1 Temps

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    LindaS
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    ::

Hi

I am looking at starting a Virtual Assistant Business. I have come across a site / business 1-2-1 temps and I was wondering if anyone had used their services and could let me know what they thought of the company.

Background:
    I have been working in Government for approximately 10 years; I have worked in the private sector during this time as well. I work in Finance and administration as well as technical support for financial systems (SAP, Technology One Financials/Finance One).
    My plan was to concentrate on growing this business while on maternity leave at the end of the year but due to losing my job and the fact I will now be unemployed while 26 weeks pregnant (job prospects not that great at this late stage) I have decided to move the plan forward.
    I would like to build this up as quickly as possible if I can which is why I was looking at utilising the services of 1-2-1 temps.
    The plan is that I would then continue to work from home after the birth of the baby and my husband would take parental leave from work to be the primary carer to allow for this.

I’m interested in hearing from anyone who may have used or heard of 1-2-1 temps or other VA’s out there who may have some useful start up advice – or anyone who would utilise the services of a VA and what you would look at hiring out eg database creation, spreadsheet creation, mailing lists, newsletters, phone answering etc.

Thank you all
    Linda

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Linda,

Our guidelines don’t allow negative reviews to be posted on the forum, so any feedback you receive about that company (or any other) may not be as well-rounded as you’re hoping for.

However, we do have some very experienced VAs here, so I have my fingers crossed you’ll receive some helpful insights regardless.

Good luck with it all, and congratulations in advance on the new arrival.

Jayne

LindaS
    • Total posts: 11
    Up
    FS Concierge, post: 188991 wrote:
    Hi Linda,

Our guidelines don’t allow negative reviews to be posted on the forum, so any feedback you receive about that company (or any other) may not be as well-rounded as you’re hoping for.

However, we do have some very experienced VAs here, so I have my fingers crossed you’ll receive some helpful insights regardless.

Good luck with it all, and congratulations in advance on the new arrival.

Jayne
    Thanks Jayne.

That’s a good point about the feedback. Thanks for that. Hopefully I can get some pointers from VA members.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.