Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Virtual Assistant in Perth

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Go Virtual Office Support
    • Total posts: 16
    Up
    ::

Hello :D

I am not new to these forums, but have recently taken my business in a slightly different direction with a brand new name.

I am a qualified Accountant and previously only offered Accounting & Bookkeeping, but due to numerous requests, have added Administration to my businesses all under the banner of Go Virtual Office Support.

In short, I can provide a full finance and administration support service to small businesses and other organisations.

I have just read Flying Solo – How to go it alone in business, and loved it. I have been lurking in the background of these forums on and off for a while, and am happy to be back :)

Robert Gerrish
    • Total posts: 1,274
    Up

…and we’re very happy to see you back!

I’m delighted you enjoyed our little book, best of luck with your new business direction.

Why not drop by and visit us when we’re over your way in a few weeks? Details here:

https://www.drivingbusinessonline.com.au/seminars/about-the-seminar/

Robert and the FS Crew

Captain Chaos
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    Go Virtual Office Support, post: 128247 wrote:
    Hello :D

I am not new to these forums, but have recently taken my business in a slightly different direction with a brand new name.

I am a qualified Accountant and previously only offered Accounting & Bookkeeping, but due to numerous requests, have added Administration to my businesses all under the banner of Go Virtual Office Support.

In short, I can provide a full finance and administration support service to small businesses and other organisations.

I have just read Flying Solo – How to go it alone in business, and loved it. I have been lurking in the background of these forums on and off for a while, and am happy to be back :)

Hello,
    I am a new member and have just joined ‘Solo’ only yesterday in fact and already feel at home with all the really good information on the site. It is very early days for me yet, but I am interested in what you have to offer, particularly as I only live down the road in Mandurah. So I’ll contact you via your web site.
    Regards,
    Danny

Go Virtual Office Support
    • Total posts: 16
    Up

Thanks Robert – I have just enrolled for the Perth day.

Captain Chaos – love the name. I have sent you a PM with my best contact details while I get my email/website sorted for the new business name

:D

kathiemt
    • Total posts: 1,167
    Up

Welcome, from another VA! I find that we often get people from different walks of business join the VA industry. What you have been doing certainly complements the VA workstyle.

TheGoldenGoose
    • Total posts: 860
    Up

Hi! *waves*

Welcome. Love that you are a full service/qualified accountant too. What a fab point of difference! #Win

:)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.