Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Virtual Office for small businesses

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Hansen
    • Total posts: 5
    Up
    ::

Hi guys!

I am the Community Manager for HoldMyCalls.io, a virtual office with no contracts & you only pay for what you use.

You know how small home businesses often lack professionalism simply because they don’t have a business address or someone answering the phone?

Well HoldMyCalls.io created virtual office services without the exorbitant costs the big guys charge. We’re a small Australian business, who provide landline telephone numbers from $7.50/month & receptionists from $1.50 per phone call. This means you never have to miss a sale because a potential client goes to your voicemail!

We give small businesses a professional edge without it costing you an arm & a leg. If you’d like to know more check out our website: http://www.holdmycalls.io

Alternatively you can contact me: [email protected] or call 03) 8609 6998

arrowwise
    • Total posts: 641
    Up

Sounds like a clear cut service.

Does –

– It run 24/7?
    – Are the agents based in Australia?
    – Do you guarantee calls will be answered by X number of rings?

These are just some general points where I found similar providers falls short.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    Sarah Hansen, post: 211356 wrote:
    who provide landline telephone numbers from $7.50/month & receptionists from $1.50 per phone call.

Well not quite based on todays exchange rate i make it $9.86.

All prices are in USD

Sarah Hansen
    Up

Hi Arrowwise & bb1,

Thank you for your queries!

We are currently in the process of expanding internationally & will soon provide 24/7 call answering services. At the moment we answer calls 9am-5.30pm AEST.

All receptionists are currently Australian & we only hire professionals. As we expand internationally we will continue to hire individuals to the highest standards.

Currently we guarantee all calls are answered within 5 rings, however the way that we pay our receptionists adds an extra incentive for the calls to be answered as quickly as possible. We pay per call so the faster they answer the calls, the more income they make.

Regarding the exchange rate, if you sign up in the next month it is still in AUD but as we are opening internationally, we needed to hedge.

If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
    Sarah

LucasArthur
    Participant
    • Total posts: 3,171
    Up

Welcome Sarah

Nice clear and simple elevator pitch :)

Just wanted to advise that when i click on your web site and go to the “WHY” menu it is saying that the page doesnt exist?

All the best and looking forward to your contribution and what inspired you personally to get into this business? or are you an employee of said business?

Cheers
    Jason

Jason Ramage | Lucas Arthur Pty Ltd | E: [email protected]   P: 61 3 8324 0344    M: 61 412 244 888
    bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up
    Sarah Hansen, post: 211377 wrote:
    Regarding the exchange rate, if you sign up in the next month it is still in AUD but as we are opening internationally, we needed to hedge.

If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
    Sarah

Hi Sarah, But as soon as I go to your web site see that all prices are US dollars, I assume you are an american business, so I look else where, if you are truely located and headquartered in Australia I would suggest using AUD. Just my thoughts

And besides in reallity in a months time it will be $9.86 for Australians anyhow, or whatever the exchange rate is at the time.

Sarah Hansen
    Up

Thank you HarryLuke Logistics! & we really appreciate the note about our new website. We’ve fixed it now!

I am the first employee of this small business which has evolved into virtual office services during the 8 months I have been with them. I am learning so much about business & hope to have my own business in the future!

bb1, I agree the USD prices on the website is confusing. We just launched our new website & the founders have decided to advertise in USD as we will be moving into the international space shortly. But as I said if anyone is interested in joining us now, it will be in AUD. Thank you for the feedback & I have passed it on to the founders!

Kind regards,
    Sarah

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Sarah, and welcome,

Thanks for introducing yourself to us all.

I recommend that you set up a forum signature so that anyone who wants to contact you can easily find your details. To do that, Visit the control panel (the link is in the grey bar above the forum) and choose Edit signature. (Please include your job title in your signature, otherwise people around here will assume you’re the owner of the business).

Many thanks,
    Jayne

Sarah Hansen
    Up

Hi Jayne,

Thank you, I just updated it!

Cheers,
    Sarah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.