Home – New Forums Other discussions Virtual Office Options

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Total posts: 10
    Up
    ::

Hi all. We run a home business so prefer not to have our home address posted anywhere, so we avoid any unwelcome knocks at the door by invited guests. Currently we have our registered business address with a Virtual Office provider in Melbourne, and that gives us access to their services (boardroom use, etc), which we have no need for, so we find we are paying for services we will never use. All we do need is a physical address with some mail forwarding. A physical address is a requirement by the ATO. Can any suggest a better, more cost effective solution? A virtual office service where we can just pay for what we need.

Dave Gillen – Former FS Concierge
    Keymaster
    • Total posts: 2,566
    Up

Hi there,

I believe there are some businesses like this among our members, so hopefully they’ll drop in to say hi. In the meantime, welcome to Flying Solo!

Dave

Gizmo
    • Total posts: 731
    Up

Hello,

Do you have a friend who runs a business?
    If so maybe you can ask them if you can use their address.

bb1
    Participant
    • Total posts: 4,485
    Up

some accountants let you put there address. Some charge others dont

GavinSloan
    • Total posts: 43
    Up

Hi 13MEDIA,
    I used The Cluster a few years ago, they were easy to work with and were really proactive in providing opportunities for the other businesses who had physical or virtual offices there to network.
    I just checked their website and their virtual office pricing is $65 per month: https://www.thecluster.com.au/page#MembershipPackages
    There’s heaps of other options out there some are cheaper and some are significantly more expensive, I guess it depends on your own needs and requirements.
    Good luck!

Gavin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.