Home – New Forums Get productive Virtual office

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Golf Industry Central
    • Total posts: 8
    Up
    ::

Hello

I would like to please get some feedback from people that are currently using a virtual office. Ive been researching the different ones here where I live, but all seem to be a little pricey for what my needs are. Im a start up company and dont need all the bells and whistles they provide.

Are there any out there that are just a space for use with bare basics?- sort of like a co-op approach similar to a youth hostel you stay at during backpacking trips?

Any ways- all feedback is appreciative. pros and cons of them.

cheers
    Mike

JagO1213
    • Total posts: 27
    Up
    Golf Industry Central, post: 7514 wrote:
    Hello

I would like to please get some feedback from people that are currently using a virtual office. Ive been researching the different ones here where I live, but all seem to be a little pricey for what my needs are. Im a start up company and dont need all the bells and whistles they provide.

Are there any out there that are just a space for use with bare basics?- sort of like a co-op approach similar to a youth hostel you stay at during backpacking trips?

cheers
    Mike

Try this site for some ideas of how you could be more effective without havig a full fledged office… http://www.mobileoffice.com.au/

mike@engagemarketing
    • Total posts: 300
    Up

Gday Mike,
    we just set up a virtual office with Alltel, organised through the website below. We pay $49 per month for a 1300 number and someone answering the phone and taking a message 24/7.

http://www.virtualofficeservices.com.au/virtualoffices.html

Cheers,
    Mick

Golf Industry Central
    Up

Thanks guys for the quick feedback- is there any place to go besides Macca’s that has adesk for hire- just a place to get out of the house. I dont have extra room here and my wife and little one are home alot.

I need a workspace set up mainly.

thanks again

Mike

Binjal, post: 7516 wrote:
    Try this site for some ideas of how you could be more effective without havig a full fledged office… http://www.mobileoffice.com.au/
    Thrive Promotional
    • Total posts: 146
    Up
    Golf Industry Central, post: 7514 wrote:
    Hello

cheers
    Mike

Were are you based Mike … even though virtual obviously means you can use a service based almost anywhere, you mentioned you may like to use office or boardroom facilities from time to time.

I know three virtual businesses – all Sydney based (northern beaches).

Regards
    Morgan
    Thrive Promotional Products & Corporate Gifts
    * bring your brand to life .. make an impression .. stand out .. and Thrive *

JagO1213
    • Total posts: 27
    Up
    Golf Industry Central, post: 7532 wrote:
    Thanks guys for the quick feedback- is there any place to go besides Macca’s that has adesk for hire- just a place to get out of the house. I dont have extra room here and my wife and little one are home alot.

I need a workspace set up mainly.

thanks again

Mike

Try this http://www.servcorp.com.au/

They recently set up serviced offices in India thats how I know them..seem to be alright…and yes they have offices in Sydney

Golf Industry Central
    Up

Thank you Morgan

Im based on Gold Coast- What Im after is a really cheap place that I can go to get out of the house to get some work done. One step above a library!! I miss the interaction and brainstorm ideas that come out of talking with real people.

But budget is tight and I need something under $100 a week. no phone- just ADSL, a desk, and some space to think. A cross between a youth hostel co op- and a virtual office. I dont care about the receptionist, can make my own coffee, but may need some small printing and mailing donw once in a while.

A no frills virtual office that I can go to a few days week. Do you think people would be interested in going to something like that? It doesnt need to be near a major cbd, but close to a train or bus station and maybe a few other amenities.

Is there anything like that anywhere?

cheers
    Mike

PS Morgan – Im interested in chatting to you about your promotional products. I have a marketing portal and need more stuff to try and sell through it. Drop me an email or your web url. Ill try to find on here as well to see what stuff you provide.

harmonsmith
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

A virtual office is an excellent alternative which can save up to 78% of the cost of traditional office services. For the small home-based business or the newly established organization, professional virtual offices offer a convenient and cost-effective way to create a professional image for your company. And for the established small business, virtual offices can provide the extra services and the sophisticated atmosphere that it needs to increase its productivity and profitability. The purpose of a professional virtual office service is to provide a professional business

I am also running a small business using this facility provided by valleyhq I am very satisfied and feel like I am able to increase my business now.

mike@engagemarketing
    • Total posts: 300
    Up

I saw an ad today for http://www.servcorp.com.au

It looks like exactly what you’d be after!

LeelaCosgrove
    • Total posts: 634
    Up

AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Serviced offices SUCK … So many hidden costs … seriously, avoid at all costs.

Have a look into co-sharing … or go to

http://www.gumtree.com.au

And choose your state … there are so many options right now for office space due to economic pressures.

Really … avoid serviced offices at ALL costs!

Golf Industry Central
    Up

Thanks Leela for the heads up Ive been very cautious moving in this direction- since it is way more of a commitment that what Im needing.

Im Gold Coast based so will look around here abit more.

Cheers

http://www.golfindustrycentral.com.au

harmonsmith
    • Total posts: 3
    Up

A virtual office is an ideal solution for start-up businesses who wishes to keep costs down. It’s especially relevant in today’s business scenario. So whether you work from home, plan to enter a new market or could simply do with a high profile business address, virtual office will provide you the perfect low investment solution. I am also running a small business using this facility provided by valleyhq I am very satisfied and feel like I am able to increase my business now.

clix
    • Total posts: 1
    Up

I have a Virtual Office in Sydney and it’s just what I needed as I work from home but I wanted to be known with a nice address in the city. They manage your mail and faxes and I also have 5 hours a week to use their lounge. I hook up to their internet and can make a few calls as well. I would only do this if I had assignments in the area but it’s so useful if I do.

I signed up online on their website and I was paid and ready to go within minutes. their website is pretty informative you should have a read http://www.servcorp.com.au

I’m always greeted with a smile and from day 1 they knew who I was and called me to say welcome to the family. I thought that was quite nice. I pay a monthly fee and my invoices are online which is pretty impressive. I have a membership to their website called ‘Hottdesk’ and get my invoices from here and they also gave me an email I can use too. Everything online, it’s great. No fuss.

I think you need to think about what it is you need and what your small business is lacking. What you think will market your business. My experience with Virtual Offices (Servcorp) has been great so far and I’m happy with my choice.

Virtual.Assistant
    • Total posts: 39
    Up
    Golf Industry Central, post: 7653 wrote:
    Thanks Leela for the heads up Ive been very cautious moving in this direction- since it is way more of a commitment that what Im needing.

Im Gold Coast based so will look around here abit more.

Cheers

http://www.golfindustrycentral.com.au

Hi Mike,

I spoke with you today about the 2 office spaces I found on the GC. Hope you find what you’re looking for!

Erin

Burgo
    Participant
    • Total posts: 2,104
    Up

Now thats what I call GOOD service

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.