Home – New Forums Get productive Virtual receptionist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Daniel Mitchell
    • Total posts: 56
    Up
    ::

Good morning,

Our client base consists of business clients only, and at this stage I’m the only staff member available to take calls. We’d like our company image to come across as professional and I’d like to avoid our clients having to sit on hold, listen to music, or have to navigate through an automated attendant – we’re supposed to be a local professional services company and not just another call centre.

I’ve looked into a number of virtual receptionist packages and compared prices and services and have found an option I’m happy with. My only issue with it is that our clients are calling a call centre and because a lot of the calls will be repeat clients it will soon become obvious that a different person keeps answering the phone and that they’re dealing with a call centre. As long as they’re professional it probably isn’t a big deal, but I’m interested to hear whether you offer, or know of anybody who offers, a smaller team who do the same thing. I don’t really need any other receptionist services at this stage although this might change in the future. A smaller team may offer a more friendly service and will have more chance of somebody speaking to the same receptionist more than once which will help enforce the image of them being a real receptionist.

Thanks for any help you can offer

AdminSourced
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

Hi,

I’m a call operator with OfficeEarth and can highly recommend their services. As call operators, we’re a small group of Australian based virtual assistants who all work from our homes, so there is no call centre feel for your clients. We are all articulate, well spoken and intelligent VAs who represent your business to callers.

Calls are answered 24/7, 365 days per year offering peace of mind that you’ll never miss an important business call.

Through your client database, your business have the flexibility to choose how calls are greeted, how calls are handled and the information that is provided to VAs so they have a knowledge of your business.

OfficeEarth don’t have contracts, you can cancel your plan at any time with 30 days written notice and OfficeEarth are so certain they’ll wow you with their amazing service they offer a 7 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee.

Grant Mason
    • Total posts: 26
    Up

Daniel –

You are welcome to visit Gordon Executive Centre to meet our receptionists. They have had a number of compliments of how friendly they are. We don’t operate a call centre with lots of staff and we don’t operate out of homes.

Other issues you may consider for your business: even those flying solo don’t feel well some days or even go on holidays. We may then continue to provide the impression that your office is open for business.

Regards,
    Grant Mason
    Gordon Executive Centre

John Templeton
    • Total posts: 65
    Up

These guys are really good

http://www.vos.net.au/reception-packages/

Based on the Sunshine Coast in QLD, all Aussies, very friendly. Worth a look.

TechSeek
    • Total posts: 34
    Up
    John Templeton, post: 188492 wrote:
    These guys are really good

http://www.vos.net.au/reception-packages/

Based on the Sunshine Coast in QLD, all Aussies, very friendly. Worth a look.

Thanks for the link John. They apparently have plans that also include scheduling of appointments which was what I was looking for.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.