Home Forums New here? Share your story WA domain names for sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    domain name for sale
    • Total posts: 1

I am selling 3 of my most popular domain names…

* PERTHMETRO.NET
    * SANDGROPER.NET
    * OZSCRIBBLE.COM

These domain names have previously ranked very well on Google.

You can either buy the domain names buy themselves as well as have a website developed around the domain name. I am a professional freelance web developer.

These domain names are ideally suited and placed for West Australian businesses.

For more information or to make an offer. Please contact Pete via the contact form here or phone 9459 9085.

Genuine inquiries only please.

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,465

Hi there,

Welcome to Flying Solo.

I’m afraid you may have misinterpreted our forum guidelines, which read:

Quote:
    Introduce yourself thoughtfully: To distance yourself from ‘one post wonders’ avoid over-promoting your offering in your introductory message. A short overview of your business is fine, but the community will not tolerate new users registering purely to advertise. Remember, first impressions count!
    Don’t start threads or posts for the purposes of advertising or promoting: Any commercial or promotional links to your own, or third party, websites (including job advertisements, those promoting events, selling or giving away products or services, etc.) should be directly relevant to an ongoing discussion in all instances. This includes re-posts of articles and blogs that appear elsewhere and that are clearly posted here purely to drive traffic. Any affiliate links not accompanied by a disclosure statement clearly outlining the nature of your affiliation will be removed

You’re very welcome here, but please tell us a little about yourself and your business.

Cheers,
    Jayne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.