Home – New Forums Tech talk Want a backlink from my site?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kosta_Kondratenko
    • Total posts: 108
    Up
    ::

I had this idea, if you have a website and you want it to get higher in the search rankings I can help.

If you check out our website Head Studios on Google for ‘sydney video production’ you’ll see we are at the top, in second place (only behind a website that has the words ‘sydneyvideo’ in their domain).

Anyway, I’m happy to give a backlink to your business using anchor text you specify (call it a gift to the Flying Solo community), especially if they’re in a similar field. All you need to do is write up a small referral to our services on your website (don’t link to Head Studios though as Google puts less emphasis on link exchanges than one way links.

The other way I can help is I can write a guest post on your website. Especially if you have a blog but don’t have much time to update it. You can check out my writing style on Head Studios.

If anyone is interested let me know below.

Liza Tailor
    • Total posts: 20
    Up

The most easy way to build backlink is by commenting on other blogs and leaving your link there. The best results offer blogs with PageRank. There are lots of ways to find them.

Dane Pymble
    • Total posts: 227
    Up

Hi Kosta, I’ve PM’d you:)

websitedesigner
    • Total posts: 917
    Up

I’d love a guest post on video for small business on my site http://helpforsmallbusiness.com feel free to email me dan@webcircle.com.au if you are interested

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.