Home – New Forums Tech talk Want more exposure? Invitation to guest-blog.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Aymeric
    • Total posts: 39
    Up
    ::

Hi,

I am the founder of an outsourcing website that aims to make outsourcing easy, risk-free and ethical.

I am starting a campaign to educate small business owners and entrepreneurs on how to leverage internet for their businesses through the blog, ebooks and free seminars.

I am looking for people who would be interested to publish an article on TaskArmy.com’s blog.

Why should you guest-blog on TaskArmy?

– For more public recognition of your expert status (at the end of the article, there will be a box with your description)
    – For additional and targeted traffic (small business owners and entrepreneurs) to your website
    – For a backlink to your website from a PR2 domain name with the keyword of your choice

What to write about?
    The content doesn’t have to be lengthy, the reader simply needs to have learned something useful and applicable after reading your article.

The topics you would write about must be educational (no salesy stuff) and speaking to small businesses related to their online presence.

It can be anything from SEO, marketing, design, etc…

Contact me now
    If you are interested in being part of the first batch at the launch of the blog, please contact me at aymeric//at\taskarmy.com

Thanks!

GailH
    • Total posts: 217
    Up

Sounds like a great idea.

Maybe we can start up a guest-blogging exchange service … get a bit more exposure for our own businesses, plus give our readers a wider range of topics to read.

Shane – CM Marketing
    • Total posts: 36
    Up

Sounds great Amyeric, I’ll get on to writing something for you!

Aymeric
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

Great!

Here are some topics for inspiration in your domain:

– How to leverage Facebook Ads for your local business
    – Tips when setting up your first AdWords campaign
    – How to get cheap and targeted paid traffic (hint: Facebook / StumbleUpon / Google AdWords / Bing Ads)
    – Don’t just repost your blog posts on your Facebook page: how to engage with your fans
    – A/B testing with AdWords and Google Website Optimizer

etc…

Victoria Cavallo
    • Total posts: 12
    Up
    Aymeric, post: 71980 wrote:
    Hi,

I am the founder of an outsourcing website that aims to make outsourcing easy, risk-free and ethical.

I am starting a campaign to educate small business owners and entrepreneurs on how to leverage internet for their businesses through the blog, ebooks and free seminars.

I am looking for people who would be interested to publish an article on TaskArmy.com’s blog.

Why should you guest-blog on TaskArmy?

– For more public recognition of your expert status (at the end of the article, there will be a box with your description)
    – For additional and targeted traffic (small business owners and entrepreneurs) to your website
    – For a backlink to your website from a PR2 domain name with the keyword of your choice

What to write about?
    The content doesn’t have to be lengthy, the reader simply needs to have learned something useful and applicable after reading your article.

The topics you would write about must be educational (no salesy stuff) and speaking to small businesses related to their online presence.

It can be anything from SEO, marketing, design, etc…

Contact me now
    If you are interested in being part of the first batch at the launch of the blog, please contact me at aymeric//at\taskarmy.com

Thanks!

Hey there Aymeric,
    Are you still looking for guest Bloggers. if so let me know…my own Blog is http://aussieentrepreneurmum.com.au if you’d like to check out my style. Its a bit more informal, with my personal life as a Mum injected but I can keep my posts more professional to suit your site.
    Victoria

rknell
    • Total posts: 6
    Up

Hi Mate,

Would you be interested in a “5 Things You Need To Know if You Are Building a Web App?” article? All original. If so hit me up and I will get to writing!

Cheers,

Ryan Knell
    http://www.snappy-apps.com.au

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.