Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Want to know more about Zero software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    • Total posts: 17
    Up
    ::

I received a phone call yesterday, query about using Zero bookkeeping software. I haven’t used this before but would like to find out more. Can anyone help with a website.

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

Hey Maria, it’s http://www.xero.com

Fantastic software :)

Maria
    Up

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response, I will do some research on this software. Can you tell me if it has the same functionality as Quickbooks and MYOB. Such as Payroll and reporting.

Kind Regards

Maria

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

Xero currently doesn’t do payroll (or inventory) internally, but they support a number of 3rd party platforms that are all integrated.

If you want a more complete online solution, look at Saasu. I don’t find it as nice to use though.

Maria
    Up

Thanks again, I just need to keep myself informed. May be suitable for a small business.

Kind Regards

Maria

Senath Pty Ltd
    • Total posts: 13
    Up
    Chris Bates, post: 33091 wrote:
    Xero currently doesn’t do payroll (or inventory) internally, but they support a number of 3rd party platforms that are all integrated.

If you want a more complete online solution, look at Saasu. I don’t find it as nice to use though.

Actually they do Payroll internally now without having to get a 3rd party software. Inventory I am not sure, however I heard that they are doing the same for inventory as well.

BTW: They recently acquired a local Australia Payroll company and looks like next year they may provide the full features.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.