Home – New Forums Find the help you need Wanted: PR Consultant with experience in Automotive

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gavin_S
    • Total posts: 80
    Up
    ::

Hi Guys,
    I am chasing a referral for a PR consultant with experience in the Automotive field?
    I have a client in the automotive after-market industry who is looking for someone to help them get some coverage across Automotive publications and websites.
    Thanks,

Gavin

pix2print.com.au
    • Total posts: 178
    Up

Hi Gavin, I think my friend would be perfect for that. You can contact her by phone or email: [email protected] or 0411166346
    Thanks,
    Jude

Gavin_S
    Up

Thanks Alex! I am checking out her website now… I’ll pass on her details to my client to get in contact if they are interested.
    Cheers,

Gavin

brookesimmons
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    Gavin_S, post: 122961 wrote:
    Hi Guys,
    I am chasing a referral for a PR consultant with experience in the Automotive field?
    I have a client in the automotive after-market industry who is looking for someone to help them get some coverage across Automotive publications and websites.
    Thanks,

Gavin

Hi Gavin,

My company, Pursuit Communications would be happy to assist your client. Contact details are on my website: http://www.pursuitcommunications.com.au

Any questions, happy to talk them through – obligation free.

Regards,

Brooke

Shaukat Adam Khalid
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,528
    Up

if they want to target publication, make sure you get a publicist who understands advanced copywriting so the article turns readers into quality leads.

it’s pretty common to be splashed everywhere and not get any clients. as you would know, visitors to website, average time on page and conversions are 3 separate things.

all a publicist does is get eyeballs. what about the quality of eyeballs and their willingness to be paying clients? this is domain of the copywriter.

Gavin_S
    Up

Thanks Brooke, I’ll be in touch!

brookesimmons, post: 123279 wrote:
    Hi Gavin,

My company, Pursuit Communications would be happy to assist your client. Contact details are on my website: http://www.pursuitcommunications.com.au

Any questions, happy to talk them through – obligation free.

Regards,

Brooke

Gavin_S
    Up

Hi Khalid,
    I completely agree – I think a good publicist is worth their weight in gold… The challenge is finding the right person with the required (relevant) industry experience and who understands the clients needs. I think like any other supplier/partner you bring in to assist there needs to be a lot homework done first to ensure you’re working with the right person to achieve the right outcome.
    Cheers,

Gavin

Khalid Adam, post: 123555 wrote:
    if they want to target publication, make sure you get a publicist who understands advanced copywriting so the article turns readers into quality leads.

it’s pretty common to be splashed everywhere and not get any clients. as you would know, visitors to website, average time on page and conversions are 3 separate things.

all a publicist does is get eyeballs. what about the quality of eyeballs and their willingness to be paying clients? this is domain of the copywriter.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.