Home – New Forums Find the help you need Wanting Chinese Paper Lantern Wholesaler

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    alliedib
    • Total posts: 453
    Up
    ::

Hi All,

Wondering if someone can help me – I have a client (actually 2 clients) and they are running an event where they need Chinese Paper Lanterns. Does anyone have a wholesaler they could refer to me? One of the clients is a gift retailer so they may have use for the supplier as an ongoing contact (hence the requirement of a wholesaler – they also don’t want to import themselves).

If anyone can help that would be great.

Regards,

Mark

Brooke Curline
    • Total posts: 120
    Up
    alliedib, post: 183717 wrote:
    Hi All,

Wondering if someone can help me – I have a client (actually 2 clients) and they are running an event where they need Chinese Paper Lanterns. Does anyone have a wholesaler they could refer to me? One of the clients is a gift retailer so they may have use for the supplier as an ongoing contact (hence the requirement of a wholesaler – they also don’t want to import themselves).

If anyone can help that would be great.

Regards,

Mark

Hi Mark,
    I can help you – I source and supply from China and can basically get anything. You can PM me at bcurline@optusnet.com.au and let me know exactly what your customer is looking for (there are LOTS of variations of chinese lanterns that I can source). Do you need them in a string / Separate / Solar light up for a night event? Just be aware that the flying lanterns are banned in Australia and the fines are huge, so I can’t supply those. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Kind Regards
    Brooke Curline
    Sales Agent

alliedib
    • Total posts: 453
    Up

Hi Brooke,

Thanks for this – I will speak to my client and let you know how they go.

Regards,

Mark

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.