Home – New Forums Other discussions Wanting to go into business…a lil gripe from me..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    help4bis.com
    • Total posts: 268
    Up
    ::

Jason,

As always, very entertaining… but I am a self promoter..

but my browser says…. “this page has become un-responsive”

Gives me two options…. wait or kill……

$300 odd dollars for membership again next year… a write off, for sure.

Site is stale, to much of the same, not sure what I can learn here…. but I am a self-promoter….

Peter – FS Administrator
    • Total posts: 1,889
    Up
    help4bis.com, post: 196935 wrote:
    Jason,

As always, very entertaining… but I am a self promoter..

but my browser says…. “this page has become un-responsive”

Gives me two options…. wait or kill……

$300 odd dollars for membership again next year… a write off, for sure.

Site is stale, to much of the same, not sure what I can learn here…. but I am a self-promoter….

Hi Help4bis,

Thanks for the feedback – I can only assume that you went in for the kill! :) That error has happened in the past on occasion, but we’ll investigate on Monday and see if we spot anything more widespread.

We are working on a complete overhaul of the site behind the scenes but in the meantime the faithful companion (an elderly 3 year old!) still goes ok in the main! If you have any questions about membership let me know and I’d be happy to have a chat about how we can help.

I’ve learnt so much from the forum members over the last 6+ years and learn more every day – very much look forward to learning lots more.

Cheers,
    Peter

ScarlettR
    • Total posts: 396
    Up

I agree, there should be a general forum etiquette that people know when going into any forum, but there will always be newbies who want all the knowledge given to them so they can pick and choose and don’t actually worry about the time and knowledge that they’re getting in return.

But it’s members like you that totally make forums like this worth it :D

IncredibleCo
    • Total posts: 406
    Up

I feel your pain. Take a break from it for a while.

Odyssey
    • Total posts: 2
    Up

I’m a newbie here, but very prominent on another forum and often have the same gripes you mention here. There is so much knowledge shared, free for the taking if only people could be bothered to look for it. Whenever I join a new forum, I try to remember this and not be one of “those” people who irk me on “my” forum. LOL!

Cheers
    Michelle

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.