Home – New Forums New here? Share your story We are launching!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gormandize.com.au
    • Total posts: 78
    Up
    ::

Hi Everyone,

My name is Damien Grossier.

I’m very excited to announce the launch of Flicked Smart Cordless Lamps.
    I have been working on designing this product for several months now and it has finally come to life.

What makes my product so unique? Unlike other cordless lamps, Flicked comes with a range of Smart features.

Here are the 2 key features:

• A USB port on the lamps allows the charge of any mobile devices (restaurant guests can now plug in their phone at the table!)
    • Wifi connectivity allow up to 200 lamps to be switched on all at once by the press of a button on the mobile app (app comes with heaps of features)

Of course, for this to be a success, I rely on you all to share, like us on Facebook, sign-up to newsletter etc… and of course give us your feedback!

Visit http://www.flicked.com.au

Thank you for your support.

angelarodgers
    • Total posts: 180
    Up

Hi Damien,

What an exciting product. The future is here now!!! :-)

Can’t wait to see more of this as it evolves. Make sure you stick around on the forums too! I’m sure there are plenty on here who could help you along your launch journey and beyond, if any questions come up.

Cheers,

Angela

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Damien,

How very, very cool! Congratulations on your progress with your new business so far – I hope it all goes brilliantly for you, and will look forward to following your progress.

All the best,
    Jayne

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hi Damian,

You have designed a very cool product. Ive thought for a while we need powered usb ports in more locations – like everywhere, now here you are. Personally from your site i’d like bigger pictures of the lamps.
    Best of luck and welcome to the forum.

Steve

Gormandize.com.au
    • Total posts: 78
    Up
    Divert To Mobile, post: 214939, member: 37472 wrote:
    Hi Damian,

You have designed a very cool product. Ive thought for a while we need powered usb ports in more locations – like everywhere, now here you are. Personally from your site i’d like bigger pictures of the lamps.
    Best of luck and welcome to the forum.

Steve

Thank you for the feedback Steve. Will definitely get this changed.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.