Home – New Forums New here? Share your story We help companies that are making the world a better place!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brighten
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

I am now running my own business, Brighten.

http://www.brightenrecruitment.com.au

I offer expertise in small business ownership/operations, recruitment, and happiness/balance at work.

Drawing on over 10 years of professional experience including National Recruitment Manager and Senior Recruitment Consultant I love to work with like minded individuals with a unique communication approach.

I am a warm communicator; I build strong relationships with ease and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic working environments which require high level thinking ability and strong work ethic.

Outside of my professional life I am delighted to be a part of the The SISTER2sister Program – a mentoring program for teenage girls at risk of abuse and/or neglect which provides the girls with professional positive female role models to inspire and motivate them through a goal setting and achieving program to make a difference to their lives. This program is currently running in the Greater Sydney Metropolitan area (NSW). If you would like to discuss my involvement in more detail please get in touch.

Specialties
    Recruitment and Selection
    Salary Review Coaching
    Career Exploration
    Interview Coaching

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hi Brighten,

Thanks for introducing yourself and your business to us. We’re thrilled to have you on board. :)

We’re a friendly bunch around here, and we’d like to give you as warm a welcome as possible, so next time you jump on line, please remember to tell us your name, won’t you?

Nice to meet you,
    Jayne

Divert To Mobile
    • Total posts: 2,751
    Up

Hello Yolanda,

Welcome to the forum

Steve

Anonymous
    • Total posts: 11,464
    Up

Hello, welcome to the forum! And thanks for giving an introduction to your website. Feel free to share your thoughts!

Regards,
    Jean

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.