Home – New Forums Tell me straight… We need help to review our “interview guide” software

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MJH
    • Total posts: 7
    Up
    ::

Hi All,
    We’re a small 2-person business and developed a software system called “ARTHUR”. It creates reports using your own IP very quickly and effectively, and again very quickly and effectively creates interview guides to help select staff. Yep a strange combination, but both use a central “engine” that drives the whole shebang!

So, we’re looking for some businesses to review our software.

1. What needs reviewing?
    The interview guide creator software – with access to an included dictionary of 38 competencies and more than 1,100 behavioural interview questions, it delivers an interview guide format that provides tips on how to prepare for, open and close the interview effectively, and evaluate the candidate. In short, it leads you to conduct a disciplined and structured interview and selection process that will maximise the chances of getting great staff.

2. What does your business do?
    Our business is a software and consulting business – my background is as a HR/leadership consultant, and I have extensive experience as a leadership/executive coach. My business partner is the software guru!

3. Who is your target market?
    SMEs primarily – so they can get access to great processes and systems that have traditionally been the province of big business with the money to pay for high quality services from international HR consulting firms.

4. What specific concerns do you have?
    We want to make sure that the software really helps SMEs, is simple to operate, and provides greater confidence to businesses that they’ll get better candidates. We want to see if our software is seen as good value for money, and make sure we get the marketing messaging right to appeal to SMEs.

So, we now need some help from some “objective” people – read that as people who don’t know us! We are looking for some businesses who’d be willing to try the software out for free in exchange for some feedback to us on its usability and value. That way we can refine our value proposition and get the messaging right.

If you’re about to launch into interviewing candidates to recruit into (or promote from within) your business in the very near future, I’d be delighted to assist you in the process and show you how our software can really support you.

If you’re in my neck of the woods (SE suburbs of Melbourne) I’d be happy to come and install it myself and give you a quick run through on how to operate it.

I’m looking for at least 10 businesses; either your own or someone you know who’s about to embark on recruitment or selection.

Michael

Greg_M
    • Total posts: 1,691
    Up

I assume from your post the application is not web based…?

What are the system install requirements, if it’s not.

Vilson
    Participant
    • Total posts: 184
    Up

Hi Michael,

Do you have website for that or it is web based Application or on local computer?

Create Online Test or Quiz on ScoreBell
    MJH
    Up
    estim8, post: 130209 wrote:
    I assume from your post the application is not web based…?

What are the system install requirements, if it’s not.

Gday – sorry taken some time to get back – running a workshop in Sydney sucks up your time!

Correct – not web based, but PC based. System requirements are not onerous at all – Windows XP, min 50Mb on HDD for application and data. Monitor and processor are very low threshholds – it will run on VGA and a Pentium 100Mhz, but of course the faster the better!

Please contact me on [email protected] if you’d like to be on the team!

Thanks again for your interest.

Michael

MJH
    Up
    vilson, post: 130423 wrote:
    Hi Michael,

Do you have website for that or it is web based Application or on local computer?

Gday – sorry taken some time to get back – running a workshop in Sydney sucked up most of last week!

No, not web based, but PC based. You can check out the website at http://www.ARTHUR.net.au, and don’t hesitate to contact me on [email protected] if you’d like to be on the team!

Thanks again for your interest.

Michael

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.