Home – New Forums Marketing mastery Web Design Advice – where do we find it?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    OpenForBusiness
    • Total posts: 3
    Up
    ::

There must be literally millions of companies out there that offer their “expertise” in web design. They all have one thing in common, they make their money by writing and/or maintaining your website.

What I would REALLY like to find is a consultant who can be hired to GIVE ADVICE, ie to review what one already has, be in a position to assess the current market trends in an industry sector, then provide advice on what should be included in a site and what is a no-no, including content advice and provide all this in a report.

Is such a creature in existence? We don’t want to outsource all our design work, we just want someone to be our consultant, which can show us what they have identified and teach us how to manage from there. Any ideas on what to ‘google’ to identify and find these services?

arrowwise
    • Total posts: 641
    Up

I can recommend some-one who can be more of a business adviser in this area, and not your regular web designer. Send me a message if you want more details, otherwise there are numerous contributors here in their given areas.

Stuart B
    • Total posts: 1,070
    Up

[USER=77540]@OpenForBusiness[/USER] I can help you with this if you’re looking for that…
    I do consults weekly with various clients for this specific purpose.

OpenForBusiness
    Up
    arrowwise, post: 229741, member: 54026 wrote:
    I can recommend some-one who can be more of a business adviser in this area, and not your regular web designer. Send me a message if you want more details, otherwise there are numerous contributors here in their given areas.
    Noted with thanks.
    OpenForBusiness
    Up
    Stuart B, post: 229780, member: 10757 wrote:
    [USER=77540]@OpenForBusiness[/USER] I can help you with this if you’re looking for that…
    I do consults weekly with various clients for this specific purpose.
    After viewing your website and seeing the training programmes, I left you a message there. thanks
    MichaelDigital
    • Total posts: 140
    Up

Well goodness me, I am such a creature – I certainly do my share of building and maintaining but I am vitally interested in marketing trends, and design features as used throughout the world-Australia is beginning to awaken to the fact that the digital space is now the principal channel of engagement – it took a while but we got to the first barrier! I have worked in Biz IT/Marketing for 20 years if you are someone who respects experience (not everyone does, alas) I would be glad to help you out- it’s up to you, I am kind of unique in that I cover broader territory than most web shops.

MaraRoberts
    • Total posts: 39
    Up

Look for a marketing coach that can advise you as you go. Also, if you contact most marketing agencies and explain that you would like to pay for hourly training most would be happy to help.

John Romaine
    Participant
    • Total posts: 1,108
    Up

I’m not sure I understand your question?

What exactly are you looking for?

If you’re after consulting at a marketing level, then I’d be happy to assist.

My rates are $750pm.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.