Home – New Forums New here? Share your story Web Designer in Gold Coast looking for business partner

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DynamicPlus
    • Total posts: 1
    Up
    ::

Hi guys, well just to intoduce myself, my name is Michael, have been freelancing as a graphic/ web designer for last ten years. Recently moved into a really nice office in the Gold coast. All set up as a hosting provider and domain reseller and have all the experience in designing commercial websites. Have been studying internet marketing / SEO (brad callen etc) and can see this as a way fwd to being successful. Guess I am having the ‘Flying Solo’ prob of information overload and found myself getting lost for direction and trying to do to much on at the same time. I am hoping to chat to somebody in this forum who would be interested in working with me. Would definatly prefer somebody who lives in the coast and can work out of my office. Is really frustrating as feel I am all set to make it but is hard to stay focused without support and help to organise the way forward. So anyway, if you have skillsets that are a balance to my own, eg management experience or who are interested/ experienced in online marketing, would be great to hear from you :)

rickywebchime
    • Total posts: 6
    Up
    DynamicPlus, post: 20706 wrote:
    Hi guys, well just to intoduce myself, my name is Michael, have been freelancing as a graphic/ web designer for last ten years. Recently moved into a really nice office in the Gold coast. All set up as a hosting provider and domain reseller and have all the experience in designing commercial websites. Have been studying internet marketing / SEO (brad callen etc) and can see this as a way fwd to being successful. Guess I am having the ‘Flying Solo’ prob of information overload and found myself getting lost for direction and trying to do to much on at the same time. I am hoping to chat to somebody in this forum who would be interested in working with me. Would definatly prefer somebody who lives in the coast and can work out of my office. Is really frustrating as feel I am all set to make it but is hard to stay focused without support and help to organise the way forward. So anyway, if you have skillsets that are a balance to my own, eg management experience or who are interested/ experienced in online marketing, would be great to hear from you :)

Hello Micheal ,

How are you ?

I’m really very much interested in your proposal & like you m also looking for a business partner .
    As i have in this field from last 8 years & have a hard core experience of 8 years in the field of SEO & internet marketing.

if you think that we can do a BOOM in this field then we can have a further discusssion.

My skype id : rickywebchime

My gtalk id : [email protected]

buscards
    • Total posts: 5
    Up

Hi Michael, welcome to the forum. I’m on the north side of gold coast, running a printing and graphic design business. My son is a web designer, he helps me in that area from time to time. I’m not interested in partnership, but we could maybe help each other with work and brain storming. Business has been running for a bout 4 months. Last month was a great month, but this month looks sad. If you want to chat, here is my email. [email protected]

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

Hi Michael

360 is part of a collaboration of internet marketing strategists determined to stay at the cutting edge of where the internet is going.

Our strength is in our access to each other and resources and it’s a great deal if you are interested in getting higher profile clients who would otherwise be out of your reach. Plus, we mentor each other all the time.

Shoot me an email if you would like have a talk.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.