Home – New Forums Find the help you need web designer/web developer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kayla
    • Total posts: 4
    Up
    ::

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a web designer/developer that is experienced and can help a new company looking to set up a website that will grow rapidly.

They need to have an in-depth knowledge of web development as well as web design, as this website will have a number of platforms linked globally and it will be their responsibility to build and maintain it.

Recommendations anyone?

Chris Bates
    • Total posts: 966
    Up

Hi Kayla,

Send me a PM with a more detailed project scope and I’ll see if I’m able to help. Alternatively, there are many great designers up here who might be interested to hear more about what you require.

Cheers,
    Chris

Chromatix
    Participant
    • Total posts: 85
    Up

Hi Kayla

I’m one of the Partners at Chromatix, a web design and graphic arts studio in Melbourne.

Feel free to shoot thru your project brief to me directly for a free quote. If you haven’t had the chance to put together a brief, you can use our website project questionnaire on our website to help get you started. Here is a direct link to it:

http://www.chromatix.com.au/home/website-project-questionaire.html

Let me know if you have any questions, you can also check out our portfolio on our website http://www.chromatix.com.au. Keep in touch Kayla

Cheers
    Irwin

Warren Cottis
    Participant
    • Total posts: 807
    Up

Hello Kayla

We presented a proposal to a potential client earlier this week for websites for Australia, New Zealand, the USA, Canada and the UK linking into a single ecommerce and inventory platform. They called on Thursday to say “let’s meet on Monday” so I am sure that I can give you some free advice on what you need.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.